Final team before I head overseas, any suggestions, rates, ideas? Thanks!

Started by JamSainter, March 13, 2012, 06:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamSainter

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Birchall, N. Malceski, A. Tomlinson, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Docherty, S. Darley)
MID; G. Ablett, D. Swan, J. Selwood, D. Smith, S. Clifton, A. Miles (C. Smith, J. Magner)
RUC: D. Cox, B. McEvoy (J. Redden, J. Giles)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, P. Dangerfield, J. Porplyzia, A. Saad (J. Cameron, S. Kerridge)
CASH LEFT: 30K

colmullet

pretty decent team from the looks of it, maybe a touch light in the back but not the worst ya could do by any stretch

tor01doc

JamSainter

Ringo

Pretty Solid team here. IMO there will always be a slightly weak line based on team structures used in your case defence. Malceski is returning from injury and imo a pretty big risk at D4. Probably need another prem here but where you will find the cash do not know. My suggestion would be to downgrade pops to a rookie as you already have 5 prems and upgrade Malceski to a prem you can afford, (Adcock, Murphy or Broughton)
Rest of Team sound. 
Just select right rookies who are playing and named for Round 1.

tor01doc

Enjoy your trip and send us a card.

Frontal pressure causing imbalance here.

Hope your plane is not loaded like your team.

Agree with Mr Starr regarding Lars-chesski.

I know Cox is big but so is his price. Mummy has an easy draw first up and is a bit cheaper. Just a thought to help Goddard and co down back.

Nice team apart from us nitpicking it to pieces.

JamSainter

Thanks guys, I understand your reasoning and agree, but I like the fowards to be strong from the get go. Dunno why but I just do. If anything I may downgrade BMac and get another prem defender. But people that are complaining that there are no Heppell's this year, look closely and you may find some. I think my def rookies will good enough, make or break though!

barnsey70

nice side man i like it 9/10

id be interested in your opinion ?!