Rate my supercoach just about done!! I'll rate back :)

Started by spasticnut, March 13, 2012, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

Almost locked in final team just need couple suggestions for my bench, feedback would be good :D

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Fisher, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Morris)
Mid: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Coniglio, Wingard, Miles (J.Mcdonald, Magner)
Ruck: Cox, Giles (Redden, Jenkins)
For: Franklin, Jonson, Rioli, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Porplysia, D.Smith (Saad, A.Hall)

any suggestions?? give it a rate!

Madmax75

Backs: Standard and solid apart from the extra St Kilda premium Fisher at D4 which is going to hurt you with the byes in round 13 where you will miss 3 premiums. Maybe choose one of Goddard and Fisher and bring in Adcock or someone from the Rd 11 bye.
Mids: Like your 3 premiums but again Murphy and Ablett share a bye so with a 3/3 structure its perfect to move out Murphy and pick one of Boyd Rockcliff Swallow Priddis who have the rd 11 bye.
Rucks: Cox is the best ruck but not a fan of the 3 rookies in the ruck structure as you will be down points even if Cox gets 120 and Giles etc 70. Downgrade N Roo to a rookie and upgrade Jenkins.
For: Good choices but again you will miss 3 premiums rd 13 and downgrade N Roo as mentioned.

Have a look at mine please

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50666.0.html

JamSainter

If you are not worried about byes, this is nearly the perfect team.
DEF: Fisher at D4 is strong.
MID: Cannot fault premium & rookie choices.
RUC: Best ruckman plus best rookies so it is OK
FWD: Nice, with a risk (Rioli & NRoo), doubt both will pay off though, I guess it is wait and see

I like it a bit, even with the 1 prem ruck strategy 9/10.

JamSainter

spasticnut

Quote from: JamSainter on March 13, 2012, 06:44:16 PM
If you are not worried about byes, this is nearly the perfect team.
DEF: Fisher at D4 is strong.
MID: Cannot fault premium & rookie choices.
RUC: Best ruckman plus best rookies so it is OK
FWD: Nice, with a risk (Rioli & NRoo), doubt both will pay off though, I guess it is wait and see

I like it a bit, even with the 1 prem ruck strategy 9/10.
thanks mate, not really worried about byes, by then i will upgrade atleast 2 or 3 of my rookies and trade fisher and Rioli for other premo's without the bye

JamSainter

Fair enough... but you gotta be concious about saving trades for injuries, reports... ect

tor01doc

With such pressure on trade numbers, I can't see any logic behind selecting 'keepers' to trade out.

Think back over the years (this is going to hurt so maybe sit down) and recall all those great moves that were scuppered by injury, suspension or General Soreness.

Sandi in finally after debating all those weeks and he goes and stubs his toe.

Selwood finally gets the call up and smacks Guerra  and bingo he's on your bench.

Lyon rests half MY team when they play in Tassie and they beat my real team as well - how much did that hurt!

The list goes on.

Save your trades you spastic nut.

spasticnut

Quote from: tor01doc on March 13, 2012, 07:28:21 PM
With such pressure on trade numbers, I can't see any logic behind selecting 'keepers' to trade out.

Think back over the years (this is going to hurt so maybe sit down) and recall all those great moves that were scuppered by injury, suspension or General Soreness.

Sandi in finally after debating all those weeks and he goes and stubs his toe.

Selwood finally gets the call up and smacks Guerra  and bingo he's on your bench.

Lyon rests half MY team when they play in Tassie and they beat my real team as well - how much did that hurt!

The list goes on.

Save your trades you spastic nut.
lmao yeah ur right i wont trade my premiums (keepers), but i really want to start the season with Goddard, Fisher, Franklin, Rioli

John Flake

Quote from: spasticnut on March 13, 2012, 06:21:59 PM
Almost locked in final team just need couple suggestions for my bench, feedback would be good :D

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Fisher, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Morris)
Mid: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Coniglio, Wingard, Miles (J.Mcdonald, Magner)
Ruck: Cox, Giles (Redden, Jenkins)
For: Franklin, Jonson, Rioli, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Porplysia, D.Smith (Saad, A.Hall)

any suggestions?? give it a rate!

Like the backline but three Richmond players, consider that when the byes come around.  Midfield is nice, except I personally feel McDonald has been disappointing so far.  Cox is overpriced, I am looking to pixk him up mid year $30k cheaper.  Perhaps Stephenson instead of Jenkins, will probably play more.  Nice forwards, but I am really concerned with Riewoldt, feel his best is behind him.

Overall pretty good, just tinker with a few spots and your done.

Best of luck,
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50705.0.html