Thoughts on this team? (Picture) (Updated)

Started by colmullet, March 13, 2012, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colmullet

always open to suggestions

Disco

Very similar to my team. Think Lake/Hargrave is risky imo. Downgrade one of them to another rookie

colmullet

yeah i thought bout that, but theres not really many appealing rookie options in the back unless im missing something

greco272

Get Wilkes from the saints. Will play every games won't score alot possibly 60 at the most but good bench cover.

Play Darley or Bugg untill upgrade.

Use money from lake or hardgrave to upgrade in ruck, very risky going in with three rookie mids and a rookie ruck i would choose one or the other!

colmullet

thankx greco, good points....but dropping lake/harg for wiles and droppin Big O leaves me still 40K shy of HMac so id have to drop cox for maybe mummy.....and cox just looks so far ahead of any other ruck option at the moment

greco272

Yeah def don't drop cox he is a must have!

Ummm maybe we can think of something else, in saying that thou i took another look at your team and your rookies selections are top notch, Clifton is a great pick in my opinion and smith down in the fwds as your fwd7 is perfect.

So hopefully if giles or redden in rucks can score 80 to 75 each week you will be in good stead.

colmullet

yeah cox isn't going anywhere haha i think redden and giles are both capable of that sort of scoring decently

nicw98

Yer great team mate. The only thing i would do is change Suckiling to Birchall, and maybe downgrade Goodes or Fyfe to Saad or Couch then upgrade Clifton to a midfield premium depending on how much money you have. 8.5/10

colmullet

thankx man, i think suckling and birchall will be real close this year...and suckling is SC gold with that boot :p

i thought about trying to go 4 in the mids but there just seems be alot better mid rookies then forwards so ive gone a lil light in there to hopefully get the cash up there quick, but i might fiddle n see what i can come up with

colmullet

made a few changes, does this look a little more balanced? Thankx Guys

Ringo

See you now have 4 prems in mids. This has imo weakened forwards a little. I do not really like Danger at F4 but just personal.
Backs Strong with Round 13 bye issue.
Mids: Very Strong
Rucks: 1 Prem 3 Rook strategy
Forwards: Sound and as I said prefer the Danger risk at F5

Overall Sound Team 8.5/10