Please rate my team!!! Feedback wanted!!

Started by Mp88_burning, March 12, 2012, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I put as my 3rd premium midfielder

J Selwood
3 (60%)
T Rockliff
1 (20%)
M Boyd
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 23, 2012, 12:09:19 AM

Mp88_burning

So second season bashing away @ SC and think Ive got it down pat:

BK: Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Adcock, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Morris, Darley)

MID: Azza, Swan, Murphy, Selwood, Coniglio, Miles (Clifton, Shiel)

RUCK: Cox, Redden (Giles, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, D Smith, Pfeiffer (Kerridge, Folau)

Please give me some feedback???

ben_020285

Great looking side mate.

BACKS: Great selections here. Adcock is a bit of a worry as he's so injury prone but when he is out on the park he tends to score well.

MIDS: I'm more of a fan of the 3 prem mid setup as the mid rookies look to be the best by far this year. I would downgrade one of your prems to a rookie. If Magner is right by round 1 then he would be a great option.

RUCKS: I'm not a fan of the one prem, 3 rookie ruck setup. I much prefer the set and forget option. With the money saved on downgrading one of your prems you could then upgrade Stephenson to Mumford and have the best 2 rucks in the competition from the start.

FWDS: Looks really good. Porps is a bargain. Hopefully Dangerfield can keep up his pre-season form during the regular season.

9/10

PS. I voted for Rockliff as the mid option. I think he will take another step forward this year and average 120 +

tor01doc

You seem a bit confident saying you've got it down pat after just one year. I wish it were that simple.

Post again mid year and let us know if you were right!

Now, your team.

Yep perfect.

tor01doc

Don't mind Adcock as long as he plays and he'll be good come bye time.

3 mids for me - Gazza and Murphy/Swan and Selwood. Selwood is such good value he's sure to get more expensive and you do need him I reckon. SC gold.

Rucks could work for you and it enables more solid lines elsewhere. The downside is you'll almost certainly have to trade one of the rookies up at some stage.

Danger and Porps are worth the risk IMO - but realistically one of them is likely to backfire for you.

Good luck with the rest of the season.