260k left, HELP me spend IT!! Ill help u back ;)

Started by The Supercoach, March 12, 2012, 11:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

im think my forward line need to be better, but i cant seem to get rid of porps dangers or sidebottom  ???

FactHunt

I've gotta say at first glance i really liked this team:D
there's plenty of risk (albeit calculated) and i think the reward for same could be outstanding. that being said, you only have 11 premium starters IMO. (as i was saying, there is plenty of potential, but i think that guys like sidey and danger are not yet in this bracket)
with the strategy that you've taken, i would almost be inclined to hang on to your cash to assist in ironing out the creases after the early rounds ( and i almost never give that advice- I'm big on investing all my coin at the start of the year to hopefully watch it all grow) if thats the path you choose- i hope sidey and danger both reach premium status, and at the least hargrave and the porpoise make you a stack.. GL:D

tor01doc

Your forward line is suffering becasue your mids are way too hot.

One or the other.

Maybe Newman in for Lids - save $32700.

Also Shaw in for Scotland - save $26200.

And Boomer in for Watson - save $26600 - and a donut come round 12.

That's a saving of a whopping $85500.

Sidebumhole + $85500 = $537900 = Martin or Cloke if you prefer.

Could even cut mid 4 to say Caddy and save heaps.

Your call.

benjy251090

I seem to be agreeing with FactHunt tonight, lol, but I would take only one of either Sidey or Danger and upgrade the other to say Goodes, Stevie J or Chappy etc. However, I do like the team as it is different, good luck (but not too much ;) )!

The Supercoach

Quote from: tor01doc on March 12, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

One or the other.

Your call.

I dont have scotland....???

i can upgrade sidey to a prem with the 260k i have.

barnsey70

you must upgrade sidey to a premium.... cloke maybe ?
other  than that 8.5 outa 10 pal...
(i hate hargrave he has burned me for the last 2 yrs !! gggrrrr)

FactHunt

Quote from: The Supercoach on March 12, 2012, 11:43:13 PM
Quote from: tor01doc on March 12, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

One or the other.

Your call.

I dont have scotland....???

i can upgrade sidey to a prem with the 260k i have.

I understand that you CAN do this... i expect that you were also hoping that sidey would reach perm status- hence the risk.
by upgrading one of these two guys, your team becomes more like others that are being posted :D

Ringo

I had both Sidebottom and Martin my team originally and when I went through risks, possibilities etc decided should only have one and upgrade the other.  Personally went with Dangerfield and upgraded Sidebottom to Goodes. (Purely based on the fact that there would be too many pies to spread the points over compared with Crows.)
Mids Concerned with Watson playing all games maybe look at other alternatives. This may be biased and he is not in my team but Jack Reddan may be better option at M4.  Others worth considering if wishing a unique and can afford Griffen or Gibbs.

The Supercoach

i can get any forward for Sidebottom, ANY suggestions. I already have buddy and fyfe.

Goddes, Rioli, Pav, Martin??

The Supercoach

Here are my changes 

Out Watson In Swallow

Out Sidebottom In Goodes

Still 94k left over.  :)

Disco

Quotei can get any forward for Sidebottom, ANY suggestions. I already have buddy and fyfe. Goddes, Rioli, Pav, Martin??

Goodes or martin

GlassHarmonium

Good upgrade, your team looks alot better with 3 premium forwards now that Goodes is in. Not to sure about Swallow, he is a unique gun but his consistency can come into question. Use some of that 94k to upgrade Swallow to M.Murphy.

Only criticism is the amount of GWS rookies you have, 7 maybe look to other teams before round 1 just to spread it out a bit

Goodluck

Disco

I reckon 7 gws rookies is ok as they're more likely to get a game and have greater js. I'd look at trading up after round 6 or 7 through to bye rounds

colmullet

pretty good team man, i think im with everyone else above whose said either sidey or danger should probably be upgraded, just looks a bit more balanced that way, but good team, pretty similar to mine