Prems that should improve on 2011

Started by miffysp, March 12, 2012, 05:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miffysp

So which midfield prems. Do y'all reckon could improve on there average from last season?
I'm thinking redden rockliff hodge ablett Selwood  fyfe Goddard and maybe a swallow if he finds consistency

spasticnut

mate some premo's that will be getting better this year i reckon will be D.Martin, Griffen, Rioli and also Nat Fyfe will improve even more. and I am very confident that Nick Riewoldt will be back to premium status this year thats my opinion :)

miffysp

bowyanger

Quote from: miffysp on March 12, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
So which midfield prems. Do y'all reckon could improve on there average from last season?
I'm thinking redden rockliff hodge ablett Selwood  fyfe Goddard and maybe a swallow if he finds consistency
Defonately a good list there mate, I agree with every single 1 of them.

It would seem hard, but I think S.Mitchell could go even better without the distractions of last season.

JPK is not quite a premium yet but I think will break into the that bracket this year.

If J.Watson can stay fit, Zaha increases his output and Winderlich gets back onto the ground, its gotta be benefiacial to  Stantons output as it will take the focus off him. He has played a lot of games for a bloke his age.

With Cox still going hard, Nic Nat getting better at spoon feeding the mids, and if Kerr can stay fit to take some attention away, I would also put Priddis on the list.

If Gibbs is given a free roam in the guts (it seems he has served his apprenticeship, and with the emergence of Robinson as a potential tagger instead) he can definately lift his average. The Blues have an awesome draw, he only needs to kick 1 or 2 goals a game, which normally he had very little opportunity at HBF.

SonsOfZeus

miffysp

Quote from: bowyanger on March 12, 2012, 06:57:27 PM
Quote from: miffysp on March 12, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
Defonately a good list there mate, I agree with every single 1 of them.

It would seem hard, but I think S.Mitchell could go even better without the distractions of last season.

JPK is not quite a premium yet but I think will break into the that bracket this year.

If J.Watson can stay fit, Zaha increases his output and Winderlich gets back onto the ground, its gotta be benefiacial to  Stantons output as it will take the focus off him. He has played a lot of games for a bloke his age.

With Cox still going hard, Nic Nat getting better at spoon feeding the mids, and if Kerr can stay fit to take some attention away, I would also put Priddis on the list.

If Gibbs is given a free roam in the guts (it seems he has served his apprenticeship, and with the emergence of Robinson as a potential tagger instead) he can definately lift his average. The Blues have an awesome draw, he only needs to kick 1 or 2 goals a game, which normally he had very little opportunity at HBF.

You've made some good points here. Altho I can't really c mitchell making a big jump. The only reason is that there r so many young hawks on the rise that work through the mods in shiels smith puopolo bruest an so on. The only reason I reckon hodge could jump 10 or so is. He was playing niggly for nearly half of last year than strews dominating toward the end of the season. Wouldn't it be crazy if he got back to his sc best. Averaged 135 or something in 2005. I can't c that happening but he def knows how to score.

Yeah Joey could jump back up with the return of Hayes as the in n under midfielder. With dal santo also very good at getting in and under. Joey could pick up plenty of outside possessions and releasing the ball into attack. Sc gold

Torress

heres one for you, pendles to hit 130+ average!!!!!

Disco

Sellwood and ablett. There prices were lower due to injury affected scores. I thought Zaha but he hasn't shown much in the NAB so I'm not sure. Martin surely. Freo midfielders if Sandilands can stay fit and spoon feed them.

bomberboy0618

Watson will easily be top 5 mids this year. Everyone should have him

Ringo

Sticking my neck out and saying Reddan will outscore Rockliff this year.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Ringo on March 13, 2012, 10:37:00 PM
Sticking my neck out and saying Reddan will outscore Rockliff this year.

I reckon that will be a close call come seasons end, barring injury of course!
But Reddan will definitely improve this year.

miffysp

Yeah I've actually gone redden over rockliff. Just hoping I don't look back to regret it.
Jobe is killing the nab. Becoming quite tempting but I'm happy where my midfield stands with some solid not so popular picks

sid3bysid3

Selwood bout 60k underpriced due to KO.

Swan, ablett to improve.

Jay

Noz