Main Menu

Geelong 2012

Started by vossy12, March 12, 2012, 04:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: bunyip on March 16, 2012, 09:16:56 PM
Don't you just love the way that Scotty is playing down our chances of winning this year. Collingwood have been the best team of the last 2 years, Hawthorn were just a kick away from a premiership. Both teams have improved and poor old Geelong has to recover from losing valuable players that have weakened the side.
I swear, he must have kept the script from last season. Has it worked.........yep. No-one gives us a chance of winning this season. All the media attention is on the other clubs, especially I've noticed, The Bullies.
It is incredibly hard to win back to back premierships, but, you would write off Geelong this early in the season at your own risk.

Collingwood are /was... the best team of  the last 3 years - we just can't beat Geelong....  >:(

Cats to finish 1-3. Hawks Pies GF (unless) pies play cats in finals before GF then it will be Haws Cats of Pies Cats GF.

bunyip

It is hard to see anyone catching up to the "big 3" at this stage. It is possible though that, particularly Geelong, may not be as strong as in previous seasons. So, maybe the gap isn't as wide for them now. The Hawks look to be in good shape this season and we'll have to see what the Pies do under Buckley.
I'm really looking forward to this season. It would be a great season to win the premiership because so many teams are to all intents and purposes ready to challenge. Who will fall away as the season progresses? Geelong will not go quietly, I can tell you that.

Barlow 21

Quote from: bunyip on April 03, 2012, 04:32:27 PM
It is hard to see anyone catching up to the "big 3" at this stage. It is possible though that, particularly Geelong, may not be as strong as in previous seasons. So, maybe the gap isn't as wide for them now. The Hawks look to be in good shape this season and we'll have to see what the Pies do under Buckley.
I'm really looking forward to this season. It would be a great season to win the premiership because so many teams are to all intents and purposes ready to challenge. Who will fall away as the season progresses? Geelong will not go quietly, I can tell you that.
The top four should be (Not in order)
1/2/3 - Collingwood, Hawks, Geelong
4/5 - Fremantle, West Coast
6 - Adelaide

Ziplock

geelong will struggle to make the 4

Binga

Quote from: Ziplock on April 03, 2012, 04:42:29 PM
geelong will struggle to make the 4
Don't think so, they're a very strong side.

Ziplock

collingwood, hawks are easily going to be to be top 3. Freo has demonstrated that, as I rated, they're up there as well. 3rd to 4th at highest, more likely to be pushed out to 5th by carlton or someone.