Mid Pricers aren't usually in my team but...

Started by enzedder, March 11, 2012, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Please rate and give me your opinion...I can take it 8)

Goddard Deledio Broughton Malceski Lake Ellis Darley (Shaw Smedts)
Ablett Rockliff Selwood Masten Miles Kavanagh (McDonald Couch)
Cox McEvoy (Giles Stephenson)
Franklin Fyfe Chapman Martin Porplezia Saad Hampton (Kerridge Hall)

Babylove

Backs:  Looks okay.  I'm not a fan of Malceski because I've been burned by him before, but if he can return to his best then he could be good.  I haven't liked Smedt's form in the NAB Cup, even if he can get a regular game he doesn't look like he's going to be a prolific scorer.

Mids: Rockliff is a good unique pick.  Again I'm not sure about McDonald's potential from a scores perspective.  There's a bit of speculation around that he'll where the sub vest a bit this year and that's certainly been what he has done throughout the NAB Cup to date.

Rucks: Dynamite starting rucks.  Stephensen hasn't been setting the world on fire with his DT scores and I suspect his SC score won't be much better. 

Forwards: Look good.

enzedder

Thanks Babylove.
Smedts, Stephenson and McDonald may easily change...I'm not too bothered about rookies...they'll sort themselves out later...Morris, Redden and Pfieffer are three off the top of my head who could replace them...there are others as well...R1 team sheets await.
Malceski is one who might stay in or make way...
I've got $186,000 to play with...one of Malceski, Lake, Masten or Porplezia could be upgraded easily...trouble is I like them all.

Ringo

Backs: Would only take one of Malceski or Lake with both returning from serious  injuries.  Just minimising risks but your decision.
Mids: Solid - Unique pick with Masten awkwardly priced at $310k may have to make early decision on upgrade or keep.
Rucks; Sound maybe replace Stephenson with Rowe.
Forwards: Again sound.

Leave final rookies to you but watch to ensure all are named.