Main Menu

Deledio

Started by Babylove, March 11, 2012, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

"He was really impressive and we look forward to him playing around the wing and up forward for round one, which is a real positive for us."
- Damien Hardwick

I like the sound of that

Usman

Deledio has mentioned himself on roar vision videos that there is no room for him anywhere but the wing in the mids. Not a bad thing he has Foley, Cotchin and Martin to do the dirty work, and noone is gonna catch lids on the outside. He will be handy in the air on the wing too, much like you see Daisy Thomas, Bartel and Fyfey taking some big grabs on the wing, id back Deledio in to mach it with all of them in the air atleast, with the added bonus of being faster, fitter and stronger than all of them. Cant wait for the season!!!

bowyanger

Im thinkin he was never injured anyway.

You dont wear your best shoes when your going to buy some milk (all I could think of!!)

They just came up with a fake scenario to stop any media hype to save him for the big dance.....round 1

The bloke looks chiseled this year.

Usman

Quote from: bowyanger on March 18, 2012, 09:04:31 PM
Im thinkin he was never injured anyway.

You dont wear your best shoes when your going to buy some milk (all I could think of!!)

They just came up with a fake scenario to stop any media hype to save him for the big dance.....round 1

The bloke looks chiseled this year.

Haha i doubt they would do that, but he is an athlete thats for sure, looking as fit as ever.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: no eye deer on March 18, 2012, 03:33:13 PM
Get off your high horse and get a life! I always laugh at losers like you who's life revolves around playing computer games and trolling forums to abuse people from the safety of your bedroom! It's only a game! White Goodman!
So if I do something stupid, I should tell someone to settle down, then tell them to get a life?
Yep, we are the ones with no life. How did I not see this?

no eye deer

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on March 18, 2012, 09:30:13 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on March 18, 2012, 03:33:13 PM
Get off your high horse and get a life! I always laugh at losers like you who's life revolves around playing computer games and trolling forums to abuse people from the safety of your bedroom! It's only a game! White Goodman!
So if I do something stupid, I should tell someone to settle down, then tell them to get a life?
Yep, we are the ones with no life. How did I not see this?

All I did was play with my team a bit to have a look at a few different combinations just incase Dels hammy was worse than first thought. I still fail to see how I am so stupid for covering my bases before the lockout happens. I never knock anyones opinion, i just dont like being called an idiot from some random for making a post on a subject. Fark, I didnt think one comment about "bringing him back in" would create such dramas. Ok, you all have fantastic lives! Keep enjoying them and don't let some one with "no eye deer"  upset you next time! Good luck for the season.  :)

Sabretooth Tigers

Like Deledio a lot but can't help thinking that part of the decision to keep him just may have hinged
on him going in to the midfield. Can only see one downside to having Lids, even " blind Freddy " will
have him .

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 18, 2012, 11:40:20 PM
Like Deledio a lot but can't help thinking that part of the decision to keep him just may have hinged
on him going in to the midfield. Can only see one downside to having Lids, even " blind Freddy " will
have him .

I've seen people say this a few times now.

1. Lids is only in a third of SC teams at the moment.
2. If you had the chance to bring in the best scoring player, but he was in 90% of teams, does that mean you wouldn't get him?
Of course you would.
POD's are great, but so are high scoring players.

The winner is the team that scores the most points over the season - not the team with the most POD players.

Not having a go at you specifically Sabre, just voicing my opinion on the matter of not bringing in a player "coz everyone else has him".