Main Menu

Deledio

Started by Babylove, March 11, 2012, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

you should never have had him out, just stupid!!! i agree with what was said before your all sheep and it is pathetic!!!

meow meow

So should I get him? Please, someone tell me what to do.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Ziplock on March 17, 2012, 06:33:19 PM
nup, won't average over 100. Easy points up for grabs, inflating an average by another 50% when playing GWS for points available, not even including disposal count etc.

Injury interrupted pre-season, don't see why everyone is so keen.

jump off now and save yourself the heart ache, hard starting draw, going to get owned.
+1
Stay away, you'll get burnt.

Quote from: meow meow on March 18, 2012, 12:17:32 AM
So should I get him? Please, someone tell me what to do.
Definitely don't!
He's middle class at best, you'll regret putting him in your side!

brutal

whos lids?

..or is that too old to be funny  8)

Usman

I think most people had him in thier team still anyway. this thread is basically 90% people who stood by lids yet are still calling everyone else a sheep haha pretty funny. I don't know if everyone is just saying they had him all along, or not, but seriously how can you have a player of his kind, who is  finally getting a run in the midfield (albeit being crowned as a wingman now) and still have dual position status and not score better than in defense?

If loads of people are being sheep then that's what this forum over the last 4 or so years I have been on it (under another user name) has created. I have made one poll this year asking specific advice but at the end of the day everyone needs to make thier own decision. And that's why I don't  just dont bother with new polls or anything. These forums are great for injury news and rookie info as well as historical stats, but in terms of posting teams and such it seems more and more every year peoples teams are getting more similar because it's what this forum creates and you can't stop that but it's a shame.

quinny88

Haha so many experts this time of year :) love it

Footyrulz

brilliant in nab challenge. get him.

PICCOLLO

Lol you guys.  Was kind of funny seeing all these teams to rate who had dropped off deledio.  Guess its everyone about the deledio train.  Pretty sure everyone will be off cox now....

no eye deer

Quote from: cortez on March 18, 2012, 12:12:13 AM
you should never have had him out, just stupid!!! i agree with what was said before your all sheep and it is pathetic!!!

Settle, petal!!!! :'(  didn't cost any trades, and what's wrong with playing around with different options for your side, on the chance that his injury was worse than first thought?

TheMailman

Quote from: no eye deer on March 18, 2012, 10:22:14 AM

Settle, petal!!!! :'(  didn't cost any trades, and what's wrong with playing around with different options for your side, on the chance that his injury was worse than first thought?

If his injury was worse than first thought then he wouldn't of played a Nab cup match

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: TheMailman on March 18, 2012, 10:27:49 AM

If his injury was worse than first thought then he wouldn't of played a Nab cup match

"He's an important player and it was really important that he got some match practice.
He probably could have played last week, but we thought we'd give him another week to strengthen that hamstring up."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/richmond-destroys-young-greater-western-sydney-by-74-points/story-e6frf9jf-1226302511538

cortez

But it wasnt worse thats the funny part with all you people jumping off him. it was never going to be worse. your like a class clown. just making a flower wit of yourself but still amusing and entertaining.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: cortez on March 18, 2012, 03:05:09 PM

But it wasnt worse thats the funny part with all you people jumping off him. it was never going to be worse. your like a class clown. just making a flower wit of yourself but still amusing and entertaining.

I never got rid of him either cortez - but if people want to be sheep, let them - makes it easier for us to get the $50k  ;)

no eye deer

Get off your high horse and get a life! I always laugh at losers like you who's life revolves around playing computer games and trolling forums to abuse people from the safety of your bedroom! It's only a game! White Goodman!

cortez

Quote from: no eye deer on March 18, 2012, 03:33:13 PM
Get off your high horse and get a life! I always laugh at losers like you who's life revolves around playing computer games and trolling forums to abuse people from the safety of your bedroom! It's only a game! White Goodman!

AFL is more than a game!!! You can Shhhhhhhhh now  :)