Main Menu

Deledio

Started by Babylove, March 11, 2012, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babylove

Does anyone have any thoughts about Deledio in relation to SC?  Haven't seen him at all in NAB Cup due to hamstring. He's currently in my SC team but am starting to get cold feet.  Any info would be appreciated

coolfugitiv0

He's a gun.
He should be back next week.

Sida

3 words:
in the midfield.

Going to rack up the SC tons week in week out. Dont worry! Set and forget.

Colliwobblers

Yeah fear not he is a lock.

I'd rather not see him, than be seeing the rest of the bunch in my team running around in the nab cup like a bunch of hapless muppetts playing shower  ;)

A couple of exceptions ofcourse but you get the idea....

nathan11

Ziplock

yeah, everyone talk him up, since he's playing gws.

Colliwobblers

LOL Zip, this is true GWS but they are going ok against one of the in form sides of the NAB CUP, if Richmond were playing Melbourne today instead of GWD they would be up by 100 by now not 20-something

nathan11

Quote from: Ziplock on March 17, 2012, 02:34:28 PM
yeah, everyone talk him up, since he's playing gws.

Opposition irrelevant to me just needed to see him running well

Ziplock

which you can clearly see due to this game being televised... or broadcasted on radio...?

nathan11

Pretty sure he hasn't stood in one spot and racked up 14 possessions before half time

Ziplock

no, but he may be being used as the 'designated kicker' for the kick ins when the ball goes out of bounds.

meow meow

Quote from: Ziplock on March 17, 2012, 02:55:14 PM
no, but he may be being used as the 'designated kicker' for the kick ins when the ball goes out of bounds.

No such thing. It's the player closest when the ball goes out.

Quote from: nathan11 on March 17, 2012, 02:51:57 PM
Pretty sure he hasn't stood in one spot and racked up 14 possessions before half time

It's possible. Pendles does it. He fakes to go one way, then another, then another, all while standing still. And people simply cannot catch him!

Ziplock

... you sure?

wasn't goddard being used for kick ins last night?
and I swear when I watch giants vs dogs/ pies mcdonald was kicking in for giants...

unless they just randomly kept being there?

TheMailman

It would be impractical to have a designated kicker if the ball went out of bounds. No resting and ball everywhere.

Usman

I got the boo button so much for saying deledio would avg over 110 as a mid this year. Can anyone else see his potential now? It's only GWS but this is some performance + he is much better in SC than DT. GUN midfielder that has finally been released there after 7 years