Rate for a Rate? looking the goods!

Started by JamesHarden13, March 10, 2012, 11:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Brown)

Mids; Ablett, Rockliff, A.Swallow, Masten, Hogan, Miles (C.Smith, Magner)

Rucks; Mumford, Mcevoy (Giles, Redden)

Forwards; Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia,Saad, Cameron (Smedts, Kerridge)

4k left!

Few risks, but in those cases the reward is greater then the risk!
Give me suggestions, rates, thoughts, critisiscm!

will kindly rate yours as well if you leave a link!

Big_Cox14

Overall you've got a nice mix of premiums and rookies with a couple of midpricers who could breakout this year. Some nice unique choices (Though I believe Rockliff, A Swallow & Masten all share the rd 11 bye).  May need to reconsider one of those three.

Masten is probably better suited to DT than SC IMO but should still increase his price this season.

I think your name sake has to get 6th man of the year this season and my prediction is that Oklahoma City willl win the Western Conferenece this year and play the NBA Championship against Chicago. 

I would like Celtics to win the championship this year but I know I'm dreaming.

Jay

Backs: very good. Almost identical to mine :)

Mid: you have 5 guys out in round 11 (swallow rockliff masten miles mcdonald) i wouldnt want to have anymore than 2 out in round 11? Other than that i like your premium choices of rocky and swallow, both unique as well. Rookie picks are solid..just watch magner's dislocated finger!

Ruc: very strong. Mcevoy is a great second ruck and mummy will be the 2nd highest scoring ruck in the comp. After cox of course ;) i also like redden on the bench.

Fwd: Excellent. Your premium choices are perfect. Porps is a gun and your rookies are solid as well.

Great side! 9/10. Rate mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48411.75.html

BlueMad

Quote from: JamesHarden13 on March 10, 2012, 11:04:09 PM
Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Brown)

Mids; Ablett, Rockliff, A.Swallow, Masten, Hogan, Miles (Mcdonald, Magner)

Forwards; Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Saad (Smedts, Kerridge)

4k left!

Really like this team

DEF: Your defense seems to be set just hopefully now Bugg will play games, and Hargrave doesnt do an injury or spud it up

MIDS: Masten is an interesting one which I like seemss to had a decent pre-season and would be nice if it pays off, you probably cant afford someone else but maybe think about swapping Hogan, a lot of people have him but I just think he'll play more of a defensive roll which wont score him many points, so a Coniglio, Wingard or Tyson is the way to go.

RUCK: Here I cant fault as its the same as mine

FWD: And you have a very solid forward line, the only little problem could be Kerridge which no-ones sold on yet, who knows if he's going to play or not...

Overall - A very solid team: 8.5/10

Also, it would be much appreiciated if you could rate mine, cheers (love the name btw)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50407.0.html

felsty

Quote from: JamesHarden13 on March 10, 2012, 11:04:09 PM
Mids; Ablett, Rockliff, A.Swallow, Masten, Hogan, Miles (Mcdonald, Magner)
Forwards; Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Saad (Smedts, Kerridge)
4k left!

B: solid line, perfect! will hargrave be forward tagged come season proper?
M: again super solid. love the masten pick, he should jet it!
R: say no more!
F: great line, hopefully porp doesnt injure himself again

all in all pretty good, not a fan of yoyo broughton but hopefully he finds some consistency
9/10 rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.0.html

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Very Strong with good rookies at D6 & D7. ;D
Mids: I agree with the other comments here if you go with that line up you will cop a donut in round 11.
Rucks: 2 of the best only Cox is better than Mumford
Fwds: Superb the only concern is Saad as he did not play last nigh which is not a good sign.

Overall You have a solid team there with 13 Premiums.Just need to fix up the issue with midfield which you  may have.
I give the team an 9/10

Please rate my team
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.msg668538.html#msg668538