powerhouse! will rate back.....!

Started by CFA, March 10, 2012, 10:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFA

ok this is my current side as is right now....

Backs - Goddard, Scottland, Birchall, Melceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis - BENCH - Harvey, Tomlinson
Mids  - Ablett, Pendles, J.Selwood, murphy, McDonald, ledger - BENCH - Magner, Pfeiffer
Rucks - Kreuzer, McIntosh - BENCH - Giles, Stephenson
Forwards - Fraklin, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Porps, Smedts, smith - BENCH - Weedon, Saad

remaining cash $95,800

i can do so much with it but just dont know "WHAT" to do..... worth keeping weedon, saad, ledger, magner, clarke.....if i change rucks ill be going with Kreuzer Redden and bench will remain the same. This will give me approx 350K to play with.... i could then get Broughton on the team and upgrade else where being mids.... What to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

enzedder

Lots to like.
For what it's worth I'd look at doing Pendles to Swan, M Clarke to rookie and using  $ to upgrade Gray to say Goodes/Chapman...and/or one ruck option to Cox/Mummy...but probably is against your line of thought.

CFA

Quote from: enzedder on March 11, 2012, 08:52:19 PM
Lots to like.
For what it's worth I'd look at doing Pendles to Swan, M Clarke to rookie and using  $ to upgrade Gray to say Goodes/Chapman...and/or one ruck option to Cox/Mummy...but probably is against your line of thought.

just cant make my mind up this yr.. so much to swap and change!
however i thought pendles to Boyd...??
Gray will stay so can change that one (sorry)
Clarke to Hargrave??
As for the rucks...... FML!

felsty

Quote from: CFA on March 11, 2012, 08:37:01 PM

Backs - Goddard, Scottland, Birchall, Melceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis - BENCH - Harvey, Tomlinson
Mids  - Ablett, Pendles, J.Selwood, murphy, McDonald, ledger - BENCH - Magner, Pfeiffer
Forwards - Fraklin, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Porps, Smedts, smith - BENCH - Weedon, Saad

remaining cash $95,800

B: little thin.. would much rather see a half decent premium in d4... downgrade clarke and upgrade eski to heppell?
M: no. no pendles. get him cheaper later on! everything else perfect :) thoughts of going 3prem 3 rook?
R: blah.. i just got rid of h.mac tonight.. was going alright but didnt like goldstein dominating like he did might need one premium.. cos and 3rook?
F: perfect however there has to be someone better than gray. sidey, danger? everything else perfect!
not bad thought - few issues but start by downgrading pendles and maybe swan too!
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

CFA

Quote from: felsty on March 11, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
Quote from: CFA on March 11, 2012, 08:37:01 PM

remaining cash $95,800

B: little thin.. would much rather see a half decent premium in d4... downgrade clarke and upgrade eski to heppell?
M: no. no pendles. get him cheaper later on! everything else perfect :) thoughts of going 3prem 3 rook?
R: blah.. i just got rid of h.mac tonight.. was going alright but didnt like goldstein dominating like he did might need one premium.. cos and 3rook?
F: perfect however there has to be someone better than gray. sidey, danger? everything else perfect!
not bad thought - few issues but start by downgrading pendles and maybe swan too!
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

thanks for the comments.... im thinking pendles to boyd?... mcintosh to redden and then upgrade for round 4 (when leagues start) ....birchall to broughton and then could upgrade rokkie somewhere else...?

as for Gray, not gonna say much but just watch out for him........

CFA

done some swaps and changes about 100000000 times... thoughts now...

OLD TEAM

Team Now
Backs - Goddard, Scottland, Birchall, Melceski, Lake, BROUGHTON, Ellis - BENCH - SPURR, Tomlinson
Mids  - Ablett, BOYD, J.Selwood, murphy, McDonald, C.SMITH- BENCH - Magner, Pfeiffer
Rucks - JACOBS, REDDEN- BENCH - Giles, Stephenson
Forwards - Fraklin, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Porps, Smedts, smith - BENCH - Weedon, KERRIDGE

Thoughts now.............

tor01doc

I like it better.

May I start with my usual comment about the round 13 bye and defenders. Watch that especially with Ablett and Murphy in mids because there's no relief there.

Mids terrific since rucks and forwards suffering a bit.

Prefer a really top ruck in R1 and can upgrade to Cox later when the 3 rookie ruck strategy comes home to roost.

One short up front too I reckon.

Money left? (If so, can I have it?)

CFA

well im going for leagues... so 1v1 starts rd4 yer?? i will upgrade with what i have, remaining cahs will be approx 20k
i will side way trade heavily in the 3 rd byes if i must.....

im needing a def/mid to swap cos i will be getting dildo ASAP into my mids to swap things around, thoughts?

tor01doc

Thought on 'dildo'? Quite funny really. Haven't seen that before.

If going for leagues then one option is to stack with say round 13 guys - strongest bye - and tank that one.

CFA

what about this team now...

OLD TEAM

New 2.
Backs - Goddard, Scottland, Birchall, Melceski, Lake, BROUGHTON, Ellis - BENCH - SPURR, Tomlinson
Mids  - Ablett, MASTEN, J.Selwood, murphy, McDonald, SMITH- BENCH - Magner, Pfeiffer
Forwards - Fraklin, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Porps, Smedts, smith - BENCH - DANGERFIELD, KERRIDGE

$9,000 Left over...........

BlueMad

Quote from: CFA on March 11, 2012, 11:53:15 PM

New 2.
Mids  - Ablett, MASTEN, J.Selwood, murphy, McDonald, SMITH- BENCH - Magner, Pfeiffer
Forwards - Fraklin, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Porps, Smedts, smith - BENCH - DANGERFIELD, KERRIDGE

Looks like an all round good team.

Def - Not sure on Malceski he could turn out to be good for you or shocking, maybe if you want a downgrade to Hargrave/Lake and then downgrade Lake to a rookie (Darley/Bugg). But otherwise the defense looks set and will all get games. I personally just dont like to many mid-priced players especially this year with the amount of Giants rookies there are. Like the Tomlinson pick seems like a future gun who will score this year for sure

Mid- Dont know about Mcdonald, but I do like the Masten pick be great if it pays off! Just maybe think McDonald should be a bench players not a starter. But the rest seems good.

Rucks - Cant fault Jacobs, a good ruck pick. If your happy to with the rookie ruck combo go for it as you'll have some decent scores as I think Redden, Big O and Giles might pull out some handy scores.

Fwds - Will you be subbing off Smedts for Danger. Gray hopefully can score well this year but there is Zacka and Adams availble if you dont think Gray can score well consitently. Kerridge you'll have to wait and see, little risky going with Porpys and Danger but if it pays off congrats to you. All the rest seems fine

Overall really like the team seems like they might pull out some nice scores - 8/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50407.0.html

Heres my team, would be appreciated if you could give mine a rate.

CFA

Quote from: BlueMad on March 12, 2012, 12:37:21 PM
Quote from: CFA on March 11, 2012, 11:53:15 PM

New 2.

Looks like an all round good team.

Def - Not sure on Malceski he could turn out to be good for you or shocking, maybe if you want a downgrade to Hargrave/Lake and then downgrade Lake to a rookie (Darley/Bugg). But otherwise the defense looks set and will all get games. I personally just dont like to many mid-priced players especially this year with the amount of Giants rookies there are. Like the Tomlinson pick seems like a future gun who will score this year for sure

Mid- Dont know about Mcdonald, but I do like the Masten pick be great if it pays off! Just maybe think McDonald should be a bench players not a starter. But the rest seems good.

Rucks - Cant fault Jacobs, a good ruck pick. If your happy to with the rookie ruck combo go for it as you'll have some decent scores as I think Redden, Big O and Giles might pull out some handy scores.

Fwds - Will you be subbing off Smedts for Danger. Gray hopefully can score well this year but there is Zacka and Adams availble if you dont think Gray can score well consitently. Kerridge you'll have to wait and see, little risky going with Porpys and Danger but if it pays off congrats to you. All the rest seems fine

Overall really like the team seems like they might pull out some nice scores - 8/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50407.0.html

Heres my team, would be appreciated if you could give mine a rate.

Thanks for the comments!
Im only goign for league so i think the side is pretty all round...??
i cant decide if i like Masten or McCarthy (like you side) in my team.. would love to have both
haha n yes danger will be on the field

nothing else you would change or suggest??

CFA

Bump.... Any other comments please. Thanks.