Rev 374858373.. Rate for rate?

Started by Coneous, March 09, 2012, 08:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coneous

Pretty much changes everyday, let me know what you think.. Rookies will of course be determine over the next 2 weeks..

And yes you read correctly Leigh Adams, I'm tipping he will continue where left off at the end of last year, smashing it.. Call it my POD..

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Birchall, G. Broughton, J. Adcock, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Morris, B. Smedts)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, K. Stevens, D. Smith, C. Smith (A. Miles, J. Magner)
RUC: D. Cox, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, J. Redden)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, L. Adams, A. Christensen, D. Pfeiffer, A. Saad (S. Kerridge, T. Couch)

19k left over..

johnnytheboy1

I Don't think Adams is going to score you many points better off with Dangerfield who is playing really well tonight
But apart from your team has good depth throughout
There is the odd person on who who dosen't like people rateing peoples teams out of 10 but i still will and i am willing to help.
With Your team Coneus you have gone with a strong defence with Adcock at F5 good luck there
I give your team an 8/10

Ringo

Would look at Rucks though Cox, Mcintosh and Giles all have round 11 bye.
Team has good depth througout.
I agree with comments on Adams could be unique but if you need a replacement look at Sidebottom or Dangerfield who are both playing well tonight.
8/10 for team

gotheroos!

Quote from: Coneous on March 09, 2012, 08:51:19 PM
Pretty much changes everyday, let me know what you think.. Rookies will of course be determine over the next 2 weeks..

And yes you read correctly Leigh Adams, I'm tipping he will continue where left off at the end of last year, smashing it.. Call it my POD..

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Birchall, G. Broughton, J. Adcock, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Morris, B. Smedts)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, K. Stevens, D. Smith, C. Smith (A. Miles, J. Magner)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, L. Adams, A. Christensen, D. Pfeiffer, A. Saad (S. Kerridge, T. Couch)

19k left over..
hey mate,

defence: great. nice unique in adcock.
mids: maybe 1 gun short, but it could still work out.
rucks fine. can dg mcintosh if required.
fwds: great. adam is a gamble which may work out.

overall sound team. only option is to dowgrade adcock / mcintosh to upgrade 1 rookie mid!

here's mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50241.0.html

Degsman

Quote from: Coneous on March 09, 2012, 08:51:19 PM

19k left over..

I love it!!

Backs look solid!!

Mids: the 3 premium idea I think can work really well if you pick the right rookies (:

Rucks: If Hmac gets up it will be epic!

Forwards: Obviously concerns for adams but otherwise very solid!!

9/10!!!

here's mine (: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50281.0.html thanks

phiz3

Backs: Very solid
Mids: Alot of pressure on stevens and the smiths..
Rucks: Hmac is going to monster it this year (in my team also :)
Fwds: Dont know all that much about adams but havent heard great things..

If it were me, i would loose one premo back (probably Adcock) and put in a lake or hargrave,
and would turn christenson into porps.
Use extra cash to get one more premo mid.

I know alot of folk love the look of christenson. I'm a Geelong guy and he played out of his skin last year. Well ahead of where was expected. I worry he might get a case of second year blues with the high expectations. And also the Porpus has looked solid (shoulders included) over the preseason.

8/10

Have a look at mine if you can:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50291.0.html