Tips when rating teams

Started by locknload, March 09, 2012, 07:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locknload

Guys,
When rating teams please only rate on a couple of things.
Flaws where a DPP can be moved to actually create the link
Players that may be sharing a bye round causing a donut
Players missing rounds due to suspensions carrying over or injuries from pre season.
Captain suggestions
Obvious spuds where you can change them to someone else (ie. someone getting Matthew Scarlett / Darren Glass cause they are a great defender in real life. A Rookie mistake I made)

Please DO NOT say
You have too many premiums/not enough. The word premium gets thrown out around way too much (ie. Hargrave is not a premium. He had two good years. He is not GAJ / Pendle / Swan standard)
Tell people to completely change their rucks so they have HMAC
Rate them out of 10 (My ultimate pet peeve. Who the hell has a 10/10 team?! you might as well give them the money now. We get it.. currently is 8.5. It provides no benefit at all. Especially since a game has not been played)
Shut them down because they have not got GAJ Swan Pendles. By all means make your go to guy Priddis M Murphy. Those dudes have earnt premo status.

Im sick of the cookie cutter teams. Hopefully this will make for a more interesting year and some of you guys go out and back yourself into picking the Reddens / Trengoves / Beams / Priddiss out there.

Hope this helps and makes for a more constructive Rate My SC experience!

MC

Yeah not a bad post, probably 7/10

johnnytheboy1

Hi LocknLoad,

You may have a point, but i do the same on YSCC.com.au and no one else has  complained i am just trying to help people improve there teams. Ask the expert Coaches what they think. Lets see what all the other people think about your comments.

upthemaidens

when someone puts up their team for rating,, the person who feels like spending a few minutes of their time looking over it and commenting on it CAN WRITE WHATEVER THEY LIKE... so yeah thats my feeling on this thread
   i give this thread 5.5 rubber chickens