BS's team for 2012 :D

Started by BoredSaint, March 09, 2012, 11:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Okay so I've been away and havent had much of a look at whats been happening in footy but here is my first good go at putting a team together

Backs: Goddard, Broughton, Bock, Adcock, Hargrave, B. Ellis, Tomlinson (Smedts, Wilkes)

Mids: GAJ, Swan, Bartel, Shuey, Shiel, Brown (Ledger, Magner)

Rucks: Naitanui, Kruezer (Giles, Stephensen)

FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Nroo, Dangerfield, Pfeiffer, Hampton (Cameron, Couch)

give me any feedback :D

ben_020285

BACKS: Bock is out for the first 2 weeks for a betting scandal so change him. Shaw looks a good option. Adcock is a worry with his injury history but worth a punt I guess. Keep an eye on Lake his week, if he plays well then I would choose him over Hargrave. If not then Hargrave looks a good cheap pick.

MIDS: Can Bartel average 115 + this year? If not then I would scrap him. Shuey has injured his ankle so I don't think he's a great pick and once again if he can't average 115 then he's not worth it. I would downgrade one of them to a rookie and upgrade the other to a better premium player. Murphy or Rockliff perhaps?

RUCKS: Your rucks are weak. I think you need at least one gun. With the money saved on downgrading your mids you could upgrade Nic Nat to Cox or Kruezer to McEvoy.

FWDS: Looks pretty good. Obviously N Roo is a risk but if he can get back to his best then he is a good pick. I doubt that he can though and expect him to average around the 90 mark. Dangerfield is a risk too but he has shown a lot of promise in the NAB Cup and MAYBE this could be his breakout year.

7/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs: I would look at replacing Bock and Adcock for H.Shaw and maybe someone like Shannon Hurn from the Eagles who i think will both average 100+
Mids: I would downgrade shuey to a rookie to help you get premium ruckmen.
Rucks,  You don't have a prmium ruck which you need in Supercoach so you should upgrade Nic Nat to Mumford or Mcevoy
Fwds Look Very strong. Dangerfield is set for a Breakout year.

Overall There are only 10 Premiums in this which is no where near enough because you won't have enough trades to complete a pemium team by Rd 13. So look at a way where you can get at least 2 more premims in your team. Igive you also a 7/10.

BoredSaint

okay did some thinking following your advice :)

here is an updated team

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Broughton, Adcock, Hargrave, B. Ellis, Darley (Smedts, Wilkes)

Mids: GAJ, Swan, Murphy, Hogan, Shiel, Brown (Ledger, Magner)

Rucks: Mumford, Naitanui (Giles, Stephensen)

FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Nroo, Dangerfield, Pfeiffer, Hampton (Cameron, Couch)

BoredSaint