First time player. Please rate my team

Started by jakes, March 08, 2012, 11:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakes

Backs: Dellidio.B, Birchall.G, Carrazo.A, Broughton.G, Puopolo.P, Lake.B, Ellis.B (Smeds.B, Blee.N)

Mids: Ablett.G, Bartell.J, Cotchin.T, Masten.C, Haynes.N, Zorko.D (McDonald.J, Gibson.S)

Rucks: Goldstein, Kruezer (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, ROK, Martin.D, Clarke.M Nicoski, Saad, Cameron.J (Hal.Al, Dell'olio)

All thoughts welcomed please.

Cheers

tor01doc

If you're a first time player what have you been wasting your time on all these years? Welcome to the land time disappears.

B: 5 byes round 13. Watch that. Goddard seems to be a must have too.
M: Bartel and Cotchin not super premiums. You'll probably be better off spending upwards of $600K for at least 2 mids.
R: Goldstein thought to be under threat from HMc at Arden St. Redden maybe better than Stephenson for a bench spot. Kreuzer polarises people at this stage. Maybe Get HMc as R2 and with money saved there change Gold to Cox / Mummy / Leue / McEvoy and upgrade Bartel if you can.
F: ROK injured - stay away. Clarke and Nicoski - interesting but be careful as we don't know Clarke's role yet.

A bit of minor adjusting and you'll go well.

felsty

B: love the puopolo pick! could be a good unique
M: great picks again although unsure about haynes. he is a very very very very very very very very very skinny kid. zorko injured.
R: love em!
F: okeefe injured. nicoski had it. clark could be a good pod

i would downgrade a defender and upgrade nicoski or clark. find a replacement for okeefe and zorko
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50071.0.html