Sooo many changes! Rip my team to shreds!! do it!!!

Started by digitss, March 07, 2012, 11:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitss

Salary cap left: $32,000.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Heath Shaw, Greg Broughton, Brian Lake, Brandon Ellis, Sam Darley
Billie Smedts, Luke Brown

Gary Ablett jnr, Marc Murphy, Joel Selwood, Chris Masten, Lachie Neale, Sam Gibson
Tim McIntyre, James Magner

Matthew Leuenberger, Matthew Kreuzer
Jonathan Giles, Jarrad Redden

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Patrick Dangerfield, Gerrick Weedon, Aaron Hall
Dayne Zorko, Cory Dell'Olio

MC

Never heard of McIntyre but I like the team. Lake and Masten are risks certainly, but ones you can afford to take with the balance of your team across all other lines.

Great job
9.5/10

digitss

@MS - he's a DPP from Adelaide - not sold on him yet tho.

also get your opinion on rucks.. Kruze or HMac?

Thanks for the rating!

fever

very solid. agree with MC.

probably kruze but flip a coin, both such unknown entities.

felsty

H.Mac by a margin!
B: great line but I can see lake being an upgrade target once he starts smashing out the premium points again!
M: perfect! Love it particularly the pick of masten! Hopefully he steps up
R: good by get around h.mac
F: perfect although zorko will be injured for round 1
Pretty perfect side IMO
Rate mine! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50071.0.html

digitss

i keep forgetting that Zorko is injured, just swapped him out for Treloar.

Yeah, i have been tossing up about Lake.. this is a move i have been considering, tell me what you think! whether it will improve my team or not!

Lake ---> Bugg or equivalent rookie.

Masten ---> Ziebel or sloane like players?

i do like the masten and think he will elevate his game.. but its just a matter of if he can get his disposal clean enough

fever

Quote from: digitss on March 08, 2012, 10:15:18 AM
i keep forgetting that Zorko is injured, just swapped him out for Treloar.

iirc treloar was the gws player in a moon boot 2 weeks ago.

QuoteYeah, i have been tossing up about Lake.. this is a move i have been considering, tell me what you think! whether it will improve my team or not!

i do like the masten and think he will elevate his game.. but its just a matter of if he can get his disposal clean enough

i think that is an absolute winner, though keep in mind ziebell is rubbed out for a week or two to start the year.

i'm not sold on masten, to score big enough you want him in the mids, where he is behind kerr, priddis, embly, shuey, selwood, gaff imo

digitss

i keep forgetting that Zorko is injured, just swapped him out for Treloar.[/quote]

iirc treloar was the gws player in a moon boot 2 weeks ago.

moon boot these days are used as a precautionary measure - but thanks! definitely something to watch and adjust accordingly with the completion of the NAB cup and Round 1 team named.

QuoteYeah, i have been tossing up about Lake.. this is a move i have been considering, tell me what you think! whether it will improve my team or not!

i think that is an absolute winner, though keep in mind ziebell is rubbed out for a week or two to start the year.

i'm not sold on masten, to score big enough you want him in the mids, where he is behind kerr, priddis, embly, shuey, selwood, gaff imo
[/quote]

tribunal ruining my plans... the one reason i have against sloane (maybe a few) is that i have danger mouse in my forwards because he is going to kill it this year playing a lot more in the mids. I just dont think theres enough SC points for both of them to, i use this term loosely, 'Breakout' in an average to below average squad. Justified???

i could probably find the cash to go after Sheuy? Open for other suggestions!!

PS i dont know how to quote properly but you get the gist.