Getting close now...

Started by Wild Thing, March 07, 2012, 03:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Thing

So how does everyone think this side is looking???

DEF: Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Broughton, Hargrave, Bower, B. Ellis (Darley, Tynan)
MID: Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Wingard, Tyson, Shiel (Magner, Clifton)
RUC: Cox, Mumford (Giles, Stephenson)
FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dev. Smith, Cameron, Hall (Hampton, Dell'Olio)

I think it's shaping up pretty well.

Disco

Pretty solid wild thing. I personally wouldn't risk all the rookies but thats's your call. Bower and Tynan questionable and I'm not sure about byes but 8/10

John Flake

Not a bad backline, however I am not convinced about Hargrave.  Will be more sure once he plays a few good games.  I don't expect Bower to play too many games this year, and I have hardly heard of Tynan.  Bugg would be a good selection.

Like the midfield alot, very similar to mine.  I've heard that Shiel is currently in a moon-boot, so maybe he is a better option to pick up later in the year.

Great rucks.

Nice forwards as well.

Overall pretty good, just touch it up a bit.

Best of luck,

I'd also appreciate your feedback.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49937.0.html

Thanks

johnnytheboy1

Backs  Well thought out backline should work out well.
Mids:I am in favour of the 3 Premium 3 rookie mids, but i think there are better options than Shiel, Kerridge would be a good replacement.
Rucks: Lock these 2 in.
Fwds: 4 premium fwds  that is what you need.

Overall. This is one of the better teams on here it has 13 premium players the odd mid pricer and 8 rookies although some people will tell you that having 8 rookies will hurt you. I give this team a 9/10

Ringo

Well thought out team and prem byes considered.
Def: Would only take the risk with one of Hargrave or Bower. Downgrade one to a rookie  maybe Bugg.
Mids: 3 Prems can not fault - Watch rookies for better value.   eg You are paying a premium for Wingard and judging by Coaches comments may be a vest candidate for the first few rounds. Look at possible other options following NAB Cup.  Also make sure prems are playing some doubt about Shiel.
Rucks: Lock in Prems - maybe consider Reddan as alternative to Stephenson. May rise in value quicker due to the fact that he will be Ports main ruck in the absence of Lobbe.
Forwards: Sound Injury Concerns with Hall and will Del play.

Pick the correct rookies and you will have a very sound team.

Rate 9/10.  Good luck.