8/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
4/10
3/10
2/10
1/10
Shane Crawford's team looks better than this.

Jacka33

felsty

Pretty good side but Hamish instead of Ivan please!
Nothing else to be said really..
Give ours a rate? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.30.html

Jacka33

PICCOLLO

With those rucks, you could be hurting pretty quick.  Not worth the risk.  Maric ok but if it goes bad, its going to go really bad.  Worst thing is, im not sure how you'll get out of it, if it does. 7/10

Jacka33

Is anyone else keen on a 4 rookie ruck method? perhaps Derickx instead because out of those 4 rucks there is sure to be 2 of them getting some decent scores.

tor01doc

No.

Too many rookie rucks are weedy little beanpoles that will get smashed by the likes of Mumford, Sandi, McEvoy etc.

Need at least one premium and probably 1 1/2 (HMc / Kreuzer).

I'll have 2.

Jacka33

Quote from: tor01doc on March 07, 2012, 01:52:46 PM
No.

Too many rookie rucks are weedy little beanpoles that will get smashed by the likes of Mumford, Sandi, McEvoy etc.

Need at least one premium and probably 1 1/2 (HMc / Kreuzer).

I'll have 2.

So Redden and Giles haven't impressed you at all?

Good luck this year ;)

tor01doc

Have Redden and Giles but they'll be backed up by Mummy and Leue on the bench*.

* - subject to 68 changes yet to be determined.

johnnytheboy1

Backs 4 premiums & the inclusion gives you a strong Defence.
Mids: If you don't mind wasting a trade later on then go ahead and have both Pendles & Swan in your team. I would go with Swan and get Pendles later. I think Rockliff will score highly again but i have dropped of Mcdonald. D.Smith is a better pick.
Rucks: Not Very good Maric isn't no where near a no1 Ruck look at least getting 1 premium in that team.
Fwds: Looks strong enough here but if you are to get a premium here is where you will have to make a downgrade.

Overall this team like i mentioned above is let down by its choice of Ruckmen. Maric will ave 80 at the most. I agree with all the other comments here that you need a Premium Ruckman. Igive your team a 7/10

luked98