Rate It - Give Criticism

Started by smashbox, March 06, 2012, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashbox

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Carrazzo, Grimes, Lake, Hargrave, Smedt (Bugg, Ellis)

Mids: Murphy, Boyd, Redden, Ziebell, Cogniglio, Gibson (Neale, Magner)

Rucks: Leuenberger, Kruezer (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Pfieffer, Devon Smith (Zorko, Couch)

Rate it please

Should i keep Carrazzo or should i put Suckling, Broughton, Birchall or Adcock in?
Should i keep Boyd or put Priddis, Rockliff, Mitchell, S. Thompson, Selwood or Swallow in?

quinny88

Backs: Round 13 bye will hurt you, 3 best players out. grimes, lake and hargrave, to much risk there, pick one.
Mids: I think you are better off having 3 stand out superstars rather than 2 superstars and 2 potentially good players
Rucks: Nice, calculated risk  with kreuzer
Forwards: Solid

Needs a bit of work in the backs and mid
7/10 at the moment

johnnytheboy1

Backs Get Someone in your team to replace Carrazzo who dosen't have a Bye in Round 13. Broughton would be a good pick.
Your defence has alot of injury risk players. It go either way.
Mids: I think Ziebell is going to miss the first 2 Games. Redden is a nice unique pick but expensive you are better off with Rockliff.
Rucks. Should be ok as long as Leuenberger dosen't drop off this year.
Fwds: Very Impressive.

Overall. Unfortunately your team has one weekness and that is your defence. If you can get the right balance you will be competitive. Igive this team a 7/10

fever

lake->rookie, grimes->heater

dont think redden is a good M3, try to free up ~50k and get selwood etc. dont think carrazzo is a good choice, especially with scotland already. look at broughton.