2012 W15 Preseason Friendlies: Week 2 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 06, 2012, 12:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 11, 2012, 12:00:26 AM
Looks like I could be in for a score of 100+ in my match, well going by DT scores anyway. Just need Mitch Wallis to score 43 for me to crack the 1000 mark :)

Nice one CF.

I'm just updating the scores now, some interesting equations for the matches so far...

Maca24

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on March 11, 2012, 12:18:12 AM
Can I sub Nicoski for Salopek?

I'm afraid not Maca. Your sub has to be activated BEFORE he has played. :(

Maca24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 11, 2012, 12:21:32 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on March 11, 2012, 12:18:12 AM
Can I sub Nicoski for Salopek?

I'm afraid not Maca. Your sub has to be activated BEFORE he has played. :(
no worries. :)

c4v3m4n

Right all scores from today have been posted. With one game to go (Nth v Dogs) here are the scenarios:

Islanders vs. Spetsnaz: 210 vs. Bastinac + Dickson + Liberatore + Jo. Roughead + Higgins

Magpies vs. Bears: Griffen (C) + L. Anthony + Roberts vs. 38 + Lake + R. Tarrant + A. Swallow (C) + Veszpremi + Kruezer's replacement (yet to be determined)

Sands vs. Suns: Adams + Goldstein + Crozier's replacement (YTBD) vs. 24 + Mattner's replacement (YTBD)

Tigers vs. Cobras: 81 + Harvey + Gia vs. L. Thomas + E. Wood

Warriors vs. Reindeers: 24 + McIntosh vs. J. Grant + K. Simpson's replacement (YTBD) + Graham's replacement (YTBD)

Pumas vs. Wolves: 385 + Wallis vs. Pedersen + Ziebell + Wright + Edwards + Harper

Armadillos vs. Brewers:C. Smith vs. 33 + Wells

My predictions:

Spetsnaz are just in front.
Bears to win.
Sands to win.
Tigers to win.
Warriors and Reindeers are too close to call.
Pumas to win.
Armadillos and Brewers are too close to call.

Some closes games again this week...

...I honestly can't believe the Armadillos are still in it, yet have 2 donuts on the field! :o

Once I have updated the scores and calculated the results, I will announce the two teams that will play in the pre-season friendly grand final and then we can also organise a third friendly if people want to. :D

ossie85

GReat stuff c4! Love the symbols :)

Sorry PB about Adams, didn't update that one on the first page. Will do now :/

Justin Bieber

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on March 11, 2012, 12:26:30 PM
What about Adams? ???

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 11, 2012, 01:55:41 AM
Armadillos vs. Brewers: Boyd (C) + C. Smith vs. 99 + Wells
...I honestly can't believe the Armadillos are still in it, yet have 2 donuts on the field! :o
I don't think Boyd is playing. The team i posted was one that we discussed on Monday, i never looked at the team sheets when selecting the 21 :-\

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on March 11, 2012, 01:03:43 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 11, 2012, 12:26:30 PM
What about Adams? ???

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 11, 2012, 01:55:41 AM
Armadillos vs. Brewers: Boyd (C) + C. Smith vs. 99 + Wells
I don't think Boyd is playing. The team i posted was one that we discussed on Monday, i never looked at the team sheets when selecting the 21 :-\

About Adams PB, you listed him in your team sheet, however you don't own him anymore. You traded him for Boak. :)

You are also right, Boyd isn't playing. :( Unlucky.

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 10, 2012, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 10, 2012, 10:05:35 PM
Yeah but they weren't listed when the teams were named on Thursday, so I was asking can they change those listed teams before the round starts?

I guess so....

I just noticed that the big Q stick was named, yet his name has disappeared off that list I provided along with the fact he's not playing currently. Now I triple-checked to make sure all my players were named, but I think what has happened is those squads that were provided to us on Thursday (for the Sat/Sun games) were provisional, and that teams had up until Friday night to make any changes. After which the late change rule would come into effect.

A little annoying... >:(

I've also just noticed that Petrie is no longer playing today...even though he was listed when the team sheets first came out. Very very annoying. There goes my chance of a victory against the Spetsnaz.

Looks like we have to be very careful when looking at the team sheets that the AFL releases now...they seem to change without any notification.

PowerBug

haha, ok no worries. Looks like we won't be making the GF now :(

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on March 11, 2012, 01:18:53 PM
haha, ok no worries. Looks like we won't be making the GF now :(

Yeah bad luck PB. You would have gone close to making it had you of won.

Currently, the Bears are in, but then it's going to close between the Sands and the Pumas I reckon for the second spot.

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Liam Anthony is killing it. Keeps us in the ball game Ossie.

And Swallow is sub.

Ziplock

Wells as the sub, with smith on 25 before quarter time, Armadillos are still in this match despite our 0s (which could have been avodied :( )

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on March 11, 2012, 05:08:19 PM
Wells as the sub, with smith on 25 before quarter time, Armadillos are still in this match despite our 0s (which could have been avodied :( )
Smith 64 :D
Wells 14 :(