2012 W15 Preseason Friendlies: Week 2 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 06, 2012, 12:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I see.... Guess I haven't been following this week's footy much at all as I thought Freo were yet to come -_-.

CrowsFan

Well I will activate my sub.

Mitch Wallis on for Jon Griffin :)

c4v3m4n

Power v Freo and Cats v Tigers scores are up. I'll be posting Lions v Blues in seconds. Damn Judd.  >:(

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 10, 2012, 07:51:14 PM
I see.... Guess I haven't been following this week's footy much at all as I thought Freo were yet to come -_-.

Simple mistake. I keep forgetting its Saturday... :-\

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 10, 2012, 08:01:25 PM
Well I will activate my sub.

Mitch Wallis on for Jon Griffin :)

Noted.  :)

roo boys!

I would like to activate Clint Jones for Andrew Carazzo please c4 :)

Kinda wishing I checked the teams more than I did :-\

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on March 10, 2012, 08:32:51 PM
I would like to activate Clint Jones for Andrew Carazzo please c4 :)

Kinda wishing I checked the teams more than I did :-\

Happens to the best of us RB.

Your sub activation is noted.

CrowsFan

Hmm perhaps I should have subbed of Lowden instead of Griffin. He hasn't moved off 12 since half time...

On the bright side at least Sumner is smashing it and he will come on to replace Harwood and Whitecross is also going well :D

c4v3m4n

I'm glad that Miles and Swallow had great games...

...on the downside, how the hell did I forget to include Clifton? ???

Oh well, that's what the pre-season is for!

CrowsFan

Are clubs allowed to change their team lists before the game?

I know for a fact that Zach Tuohy and Cameron Shenton weren't named for Carlton and St Kilda when I checked the teams on Thursday, but now they have both played today...

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 10, 2012, 09:43:33 PM
Are clubs allowed to change their team lists before the game?

I know for a fact that Zach Tuohy and Cameron Shenton weren't named for Carlton and St Kilda when I checked the teams on Thursday, but now they have both played today...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/130253/default.aspx

According to this they are both listed...and this was posted on the AFL's website on Friday night, well before today's games.

CrowsFan

Yeah but they weren't listed when the teams were named on Thursday, so I was asking can they change those listed teams before the round starts?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 10, 2012, 10:05:35 PM
Yeah but they weren't listed when the teams were named on Thursday, so I was asking can they change those listed teams before the round starts?

I guess so....

I just noticed that the big Q stick was named, yet his name has disappeared off that list I provided along with the fact he's not playing currently. Now I triple-checked to make sure all my players were named, but I think what has happened is those squads that were provided to us on Thursday (for the Sat/Sun games) were provisional, and that teams had up until Friday night to make any changes. After which the late change rule would come into effect.

A little annoying... >:(

CrowsFan

Yeah probably. Also just looked and Tuohy could have been named on the Thursday, but I didn't see his name since they spelt is wrong!

His name is Tuohy, not Touhy ::)

CrowsFan

Also what's the deal with Silvagni? Been named the last 2 weeks but has played at all... :(

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 10, 2012, 11:03:42 PM
Also what's the deal with Silvagni? Been named the last 2 weeks but has played at all... :(

Not a clue...

...'tis strange though nonetheless.

CrowsFan

Looks like I could be in for a score of 100+ in my match, well going by DT scores anyway. Just need Mitch Wallis to score 43 for me to crack the 1000 mark :)