rucks/ ruck combos

Started by sammy_boy, March 05, 2012, 08:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy_boy

just wanting to know everyones ruck choices in their supercoaches. im trying to choose,rucks and its annoying ne. thoughts?

JamSainter

My rucks are currently Mumford & McEvoy but I am interested in trading McIntosh in for McEvoy. Wait and see proposition.

quinny88

4INAROW

you want berger after his performance on the weekend?

Sida

call me crazy.. but with the no.1 ruck duty gone at the western bulldogs i reckon this will be a breakout year for Will Minson.

sammy_boy

currently i have mummy, giles (redden and stephensen) but i dnt think one prem and 3 rookie will pay off

Slammer

Quote from: sammy_boy on March 05, 2012, 09:51:08 PM
currently i have mummy, giles (redden and stephensen) but i dnt think one prem and 3 rookie will pay off

Wouldn't write off the 1 prem 3 rookie just yet. Giles looks the goods and maybe the Zac Smith of GWS.
Even Phillips battled well. I am seriously considering the 1 premo 3 rook set up. With quite a few ruck rookies if it does not work a upgrade can still be on the cards. I am looking at Cox/Mummy & Giles with either Redden,Phillips, Big O as the 3rd and 4th.
What are peoples thoughts?

Footyrulz

i currently have sandi, mummy, giles and stephenson but sandi will probs go for mabye mcevoy.

Usman

i was going to go naitanui with Giles, Stephenson and jenkins the later 2 changed my mind and i now have to restructure my entire team.  :-[

Coneous

Cox, Giles, Stephenson and Redden.. I am confident the 1/3 will pay off..

yorgis

a t m i have luey with kruze , but i feel i may end up with cox [ 1 way or another- finding it too hard to ignore him]

and also have giles and stephenson [ syephenson may make way for redden]

Maca24

Quote from: 4INAROW on March 05, 2012, 09:39:42 PM
He played a half... and it was only NAB Cup ::)
Classic noob comment thinking nab is an indicator for premiums.

Bosh

Quote from: Maca24 on March 06, 2012, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: 4INAROW on March 05, 2012, 09:39:42 PM
He played a half... and it was only NAB Cup ::)
Classic noob comment thinking nab is an indicator for premiums.