Main Menu

Player profile issues

Started by Alex7089, August 11, 2009, 06:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Monty I just want to say that on Gary Abletts player profile it say he was born a year after Jesus died, weighs 0kg is 0cm tall and debuted 93 or before, it also says he's retired and hasn't played in  a while. Is this a joke?

roo boys!

BradStar

kazam

just had a suggestion to save a lot of confusion amongst people and also to stop people rubbishing eachother... in the player discussion possibly have a sc and dt section?

Justin Bieber

Don't the heading already say Player & Trades in DT or SC? think its clear enough for people to understand where they are. Most people online do.

kazam

yeh.. im talking about the player discussion... its not a big issue, just something i noticed, for example someone might say im trading this player out coz theyre talking about them in a dt sense and then everyone bothers to get on and start rubbishing coz theyre sc coaches and cant work out what the other guys are on about etc... i wasnt talking about the forum

Justin Bieber

Prospector has the power to move threads between dt and sc boards so i think he does that.

He can also delete posts that are offensive/abusive :)

kazam

yeh but im talking about the player discussion board when u go into u player thru the player search

S_Coach99

I vote for a whiz bang chat window when games are on. Not complaining or anything, everything is pretty cool on this site....and content is always way more important then little whiz bang things...and the content is good here.

kazam

yes that sounds something like what i was thinking about too s_coach... prospector feel free to move this, didnt really kno where to put it.

Justin Bieber

If this is for player search on the main page, maybe post this in the feedback section. Propsector is only a mod for the forum. m0nty deals with stuff to do with main site.

Since it is posted in a sc section, it made me think your talking about the forum :-[

Prospector_1

OK, so this is about the comments you see when you research a player on the main FF site?

CFC 1979

yeah Pros thats how i read it

that would be mOntys domain wouldn't it

Prospector_1

Quote from: CFC 1979 on May 06, 2010, 10:24:17 AM
yeah Pros thats how i read it

that would be mOntys domain wouldn't it

Yep, and feedback is the place for it ...

kazam

ok cool, it was just a suggestion, ill pop it in the feedback area. i didnt do too much research about where to put it.