Will zorko, magner, pfreefier, Wikes PLAY??

Started by Cente, March 05, 2012, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cente

ando_10

zorko-when fit yes
magner-deffinitley
pfeiffer-yep
wilkes- in and out of the side

Cente

What's wrong with zorko? Link me and also any good other good defenders

Capper

he is coming back from a hip injury, there have been plenty of post regarding this

Capper

Spite

isn't wilkes a full back? Don't saints need a full back after dawson left? I'd think he was guaranteed games.

Cente

I don't think l brown will play? When is zorko back?

ando_10

just cause he can play full back doesnt mean he is guarenteed to be full back he has to prove himself still and he hasnt done that yet.

Spite

Quote from: ando_10 on March 05, 2012, 07:47:21 PM
just cause he can play full back doesnt mean he is guarenteed to be full back he has to prove himself still and he hasnt done that yet.

He played FB in both st kildas games? Who else can play FB for them? There was an article floating around that the coach loved him too :/

Cente

Magner hasn't even been up grated onto the snior list yet so idk.

jasonweare

magner could fill the position left by scully leaving. Has played pretty good footy so far. And melbourne have 3 spots open for rookie elevations

Figga12

TheMailman

Ok

Wilkes - Yes. Whether that translates into any form of substantial scoring is yet to be seen seeing as he looks to be occupying the FB role at St.Kilda. Looks more like a Dawson Fantasy player than a Maguire one.

Pfeiffer - Debatable. Still on the rookie list but looks to be the first promoted. Again he hasn't really been spectacular so I wouldn't expect constant gametime yet.

Magner- Likely. Apparently this guy was everywhere. Note that last year everybody jumped on Michael Evans and before that Hughes and Gysberts who got a couple and then got left out for a while. better bet than most but he's yet to be promoted.

Zorko - Yes. Lions have stated that they want him to play and its just a couple of niggles keeping him out of the Nab cup.

Game reliability:
1. Wilkes
2. Zorko
3. Magner
4. Pfeiffer

Scoring Potential
1. Magner
2. Zorko
3. Pfeiffer
4. Wilkes

Capper

Quote from: TheMailman on March 05, 2012, 10:40:34 PM
Game reliability:
1. Wilkes
2. Zorko
3. Magner
4. Pfeiffer

Scoring Potential
1. Magner
2. Zorko
3. Pfeiffer
4. Wilkes

I would have Magner ahead of Zorko in reliability but agree with potential

ubeaut

Quote from: Spite on March 05, 2012, 08:23:34 PM
Quote from: ando_10 on March 05, 2012, 07:47:21 PM

He played FB in both st kildas games? Who else can play FB for them? There was an article floating around that the coach loved him too :/
While Gwilts out I reckon they will play him. If he plays like he has in the NAB he won't last when Gwilt comes back. Or he could improve and stay. Won't score well though.