Expert opinion required. Rucks doin my head in !

Started by creeker, March 05, 2012, 07:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creeker

Back    Goddard, H Shaw, Newman, Adcock, Burgoyne, Darley, Morris.   ( Blee, Wilkes  )

Mid      Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Hayes, Pfieffer, Mcdonald,    ( Brown, Magner  )

Ruck    Mumford, Kreuzer,   (  Giles, Stephenson  )

Fow     Franllin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Smith, Hampton, Cameron.   ( Hall, Dickson  )

$ 16,100 in the kitty.

If Sheil and Zorko are fit, they will replace Mcdonald and Cameron.

felsty

Everyone has jumped Burgoyne. People have to realize he was playing mids this weekend and he won't be pulling scores like that. 80s max!! Hayes an iffy pick as well. Hasn't looked his usual self
Other than that your team is solid.. Rucks are perfect although not a fan of kruze but he will pull good scores
8.009/10
Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.15.html

Mutta

I would downgrade Hayes to a rookie and upgrade a rookie forward...plenty better mid rookies than forward rookies
Personal opinion, good team though

MC

Team looks good - rucks are a slight risk but should do well. Your defence is stacked! I'd suggest one of Newman/Adcock/Burgoyne down to a mid/rookie and Get Hayes up to a 110+ mid and you'll be laughing!

baz001

looking good, has some unique picks each of which i had deep thought about, but wouldnt have hayes, most players struggle first year back from a big layoff, and its gonna catch up with him at some stage durig the year.
I would get either anthony miles or toby greene in for him, the latter was an absolute magner in juniors.

Could say the same for kreuzer, but i think by the end of the year he will be hitting up those big scores.

James mcdonald is an interesting one, he was my first pick as he has experience and will get games, but with injuries and not having played at the higher level in a while a younger more enthusiastic rookie could be a better option.

Hampton is a good pick showed alot r1 of NAB great control and poise for a youngster