bit unsure but give some thoughts?

Started by JamesHarden13, March 05, 2012, 06:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Deledio, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Wilkes, Brown)

Mids; Ablett, Dal Santo, Murphy, Rockliff, Simon Hogan, Miles (Shiel,Magner)

Rucks; Luenberger, Giles (Stephenson, Redden)

Forwards; Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Saad (Kerridge, Sexton)

$5,100 left over, rates and suggestions and all that is appreciated!

fever

some cool uniques man.

i dont liike bate and i think masten is awkwardly priced and not worth the risk. i would downgrade him to a rookie and look at danger or the likes as replacement for bate.

Disco

Quotesome cool uniques man.

i dont liike bate and i think masten is awkwardly priced and not worth the risk. i would downgrade him to a rookie and look at danger or the likes as replacement for bate.

+1 bate cut it up against a crap side but was found wanting on the weekend. Masten could be unique so go with your gut feel.

johnnytheboy1

Backs This is where you are a premium Short Carrazzo is a tagger so i wouldn't have him in my team the only good thing about your decision is that if it pays off it is a high reward.
Mids: Plenty of Depth here with only Hogan as a Cash Cow. Plus you have gone with Dal Santo & Rocliff in the same team have not seen that combination often.
Rucks Leunberger had an below average game you don't want that to happen during the season. Giles Should ave 70-80 Sc Pts.
Fwds: I have seen Bate in a few teams now gave away 4 frees against Collingwood. Had 14 possessions.Porps  or Gary Rohan could be just as good if not better. If Couch gets elevated maybe replace Saad  with him

Overall This team has its strengths & Weaknesses but apart from a few unique players it is looking close to complete.I would have given your team an 8.5/10 but as you have 1 less premium in def i give you a 7.5/10.