Need a fresh set of eyes to rip through this SC team

Started by Jenkins21, March 05, 2012, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenkins21

Hi Guys, not sure if you agree with some of these pics, although let me know and ill return the favour and look at your team, just make sure you leave a link to your feed in your reply

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Newman, Lake, Hargrave, Darley, Morris (Mohr, Bugg)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Watson, Hays, Coniglio, McDonald, (Shiel, Magner)

Rucks: McEvoy, Kreuzer (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Saad (Smith, Smedts)

Cash left: 53,400

felsty

B: solid although maybe one prem short.. lake and hargrave looked good on weekend though. too many gws? mohr wont score high
M: bit of risk in hayes and how long it will take him to get back into it. again maybe too many gws players
R: strong without being super.. a lot of double premiums will outscore this line tho
F: Typically perfect.. i would pick sidey over zaha though and put money into upgrading a lake or mcevoy

all in all a strong side with a slight risk here and there 8.163/10

rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.15.html

Jenkins21

Thanks felsty!!!! yeah i agree there are a few too many GWS players, i think i need to cull/ swap them when other players present in the NAB cup

i also agree with your ruck comment

Ill have a squiz at your team now!!

Danstar

Also I had Porps originally, but then thought I'd save the case and the risk with him and just get a rookie.

tor01doc

Porps has the ability to make us pay - if we get him or if we don't.

He can rip a game apart and then he can go missing.

Which one will turn up?

Today he is out of my team, but tomorrow who knows?

Your team is a bit unbalanced in that I think you need to get another reliable defender.

Your almost 4 premium strategy does steal from your defence.

Hayes is not that cheap given the uncertainty surrounding him.

If you rate Kreuzer then rucks are fine - not really strong though.

Forwards are your strength and you may consider taking only one of the Crows and sending some cash back to help Goddard and crew.

Good luck - and my rating is B+.