Please rate my team, second attempt after the first failed! New supercoach.

Started by igotworms, March 05, 2012, 12:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igotworms

Gday guys, please rate my team and any advice you can offer would be appreciated. New Supercoach so doing my best with the info I have read off this site. Changed my team about a zillion times. My team is as follows:
Ps. Does anyone use the AFL prospectus or is it a waste of money/time?

Backs: Goddard/Deledio/Birchall/Broughton/Lake/Clarke/Darley (Mohr/Smedts)                  3/4 premiums?
Mids: Ablett/M.Murphy/J.Selwood/Masten/Lucas/Shiel  (Magner/Gibson)                            3 premiums
Rucks: Naitanui/Kreuzer  (Giles/Stephenson)                                                                   1/2 premiums?
Forwards: Franklin/Beams/Zaharakis/Martin/Dangerfield/Zorko/T.Walsh (Rowe/Panos)        4/5 premiums?

Money left $43,600

Obviously rookies will be assessed prior to round 1 and changed accordingly. Im copping 1 possible donut in my defenders and forwards in all rounds but will be looking at trading out this problem hopefully?! Alot of people not sold on Kreuzer, I like H Mac but North and West Coast share the bye round, thoughts? Also, Masten is risky I know possible change to Hartlett?? Keeping my eye on Lake and could possibly change to Grimes which gives me yet another donut.

felsty

i dont use the prospectus.. can find info elsewhere for free! mainly ff

B: solid team, lake looked good on the weekend just hoping his fitness isnt too bad come round 1
M: solid team although i would pick one of masten or lucas. id pick masten his js is a lot better then lucas imo and should push out better scores
R: need a premium ruck. both of these guys arent premiums and prob wont reach the heights of proven premium ruckman
F: again bit iffy on beams, zaha and im hopeful of danger but these guys score well making it a solid line for you

looking at it i would downgrade either masten or lucas for a premier ruckman and maybe look at ditching beams for a pav/fyfe/goodes

7.9999/10

rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.15.html

igotworms

Cheers Felsty! Lakes inclusion will be even more important now Williams has dislocated his shoulder I would think!? Good point with rucks, was putting all my eggs in one basket hoping both Kreuzer and NicNat would step up this year. Think Masten will take the next step this year being his fifth season and a first round draft pick. Looked good in the NAB cup so far. I will swap beams for Goodes if possible or Fyfe. Maybe Wingard for Lucas? Ill check your team and give you my opinion for what its worth.

igotworms

Changes made............
Kreuzer out for McEvoy.
Lucas for Wingard.... at this stage dependant upon round 1 teams.
Beams for Sidebottom.
Couldnt fit Fyfe/Pavlich in there..... unless I change Wingard for a cheaper option?