my 50000th different side, i like it the most!

Started by TheBestThereIs, March 04, 2012, 11:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBestThereIs

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Hagrave, Rookie, Rookie, (Rookie, Rookie)
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Sloane, Rookie, Rookie, (Rookie, Rookie)
Rucks: Leuenberger, Jacobs (Rookie, Rookie)
Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Rookie, Rookie, (Rookie, Rookie)

didnt mention my current rookies as they will change based on Nab cup performances...
im happy with my mid pricers & bargains.
Thoughts?

tor01doc

Have you seen my team?!

I've got all the same rookies as you.

And apart from a few here and there like my 2 main rucks and a couple of forwards.

If you can work some DPP rookies in, it'll stand up beautifully.

Nice.

Bennyy

Like it mate! Very similar to myself. Backline identical, Mids identical but rookie instead of sloane. Rucks are strong lots to pick from just who will take that next step! Forward line same but not sidey so strong. Porps injury free is bargain central

Good strong side

johnnytheboy1

Very well structure team with Sloane as M4 he has had sc scores of 188 & 88 in his 2 Nab cup games. Jacobs has turned out to be a decent ruckman could be the difference maker. Apart from that Icount 12 premiums in this team which is what many will have although 13 is ideal. You just need to work out who the best rookies are and your right.
Your defence is strong i like the selection of Hargrave he is looking like the premium player he was a few years back. Without seeing the rookies i give this team a 8/10
Good Luck with this team.

fever

looks nice man, no weaknesses as far as i can see. 9.5

Ringo

Very good structure - Just need to pick the best rookies to suit your team structure in the next couple of weeks. 12 premium keepers and maybe Hargrave and Sloan.  Well done
8/10 without seeing rookies.