Rate for a rate. Feel im getting closer!

Started by Bennyy, March 04, 2012, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyy

Have since dumped Marty Clarke and got Hargrave, although the 2 dogs may create a problem. Still watching lake, and the possibility of fitting in Scotland instead of broughton but that also no good with byes. Thoughts, and Ill rate back if you drop the link :)

tor01doc

Nice and I'd say one of your dogs will be gone by the byes.

You must have a bit of money left?

Kreuzer? ybennyy?

I think the GAJSWANJELWOOD mid will be popular.

Not many putting Scotland or Lids or Goddard in the mids to save donuts during the byes - worth a thought?

Bennyy

Um i think i had like 60 70 grand left?Yeah well thats the thought. An upgrade of Lake pre byes would be ideal, Hargrave the way he is playing could end up a keeper but it is only NAB. Having both probably better than a sub prone CLarke who i had.

Yes have considered putting one in the mids, was hoping Luke Brown would play a bit and burn to open that up but yeah not many good back rookies to bring in if i did that with one of them!

Cheers

felsty

great side benny!
B: if lake isnt looking like the premium he once was i would get rid of him and trade him in once he is.. hargrave is outplaying him easily atm. great rookies!
M: solid love the picks. only thing is watch hogans game. looks like he is tagging now so may not score greatly. another rookie may be better?
R: great line although im not sold on kruze.. keep looking at hmac as another option
F: perfect great line!

would love to know how much money you have left! 8.5/10

tor01doc

felsty - if we keep following your advice we'd all have your team!  ;D

sammy_boy

good side. im not sure on porps, hargrave, kruezer or hogan. but overall good side 7.5/10