Going for the cash!! Feeling Good

Started by DRAKBOMB!, March 04, 2012, 10:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRAKBOMB!

Backs - Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Broughten, Hargrave, Darley, Bugg, Ellis, Brown

Mids - Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Sloane, Hogan, Magner, Kerridge, Neale

Rucks - McEvoy, Kreuzer, Giles, Stephenson

Forward - Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Robinson, Porplyzia, Hampton, Zorko, Couch, Sexton

Please rate each line and team out of 10 and leave feedback on team!!
shot at overall??

tor01doc

I think for overall your POD's will all have to fire.

So Hargrave Sloane Kreuzer Robinson and Porps are your keys - could all do well.

Rookies obviously will be a wait and see but you're on the money with most.

8.5 from me. Jsut worried about Robinson and Kreuzer.

DRAKBOMB!

Quote from: tor01doc on March 04, 2012, 10:49:17 PM
I think for overall your POD's will all have to fire.

So Hargrave Sloane Kreuzer Robinson and Porps are your keys - could all do well.

Rookies obviously will be a wait and see but you're on the money with most.

8.5 from me. Jsut worried about Robinson and Kreuzer.

this is my second team and I've gone from Guns and Rooks to a bit more risky structure... think Sloane could fire and is at a pretty cheap price for a potential 100 point scorer!! Hargrave is on fire and porps is at a real bargain price!!
as a blues supporter i might be a bit bias with kreuz and robbo... love them both but i know they could really go either way!!

would you suggest Macintosh and possibly Chapman instead of the two blues??
or any other combos i could look at??

felsty

i have no blues in my side :| lol
h.mac definitely! will rip kruze to shreds.. and chappy for robinson definitely! both a lot better..
as for the rest i like your choices.. apart from porplyzia but if he looks good next week it will be hard to go past
8/10
have a look at mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.0.html

DRAKBOMB!

Quote from: felsty on March 04, 2012, 11:06:50 PM
i have no blues in my side :| lol
h.mac definitely! will rip kruze to shreds.. and chappy for robinson definitely! both a lot better..
as for the rest i like your choices.. apart from porplyzia but if he looks good next week it will be hard to go past
8/10
have a look at mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.0.html

made a couple of changes, is this better?

Backs - Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Broughten, Hargrave, Darley, Bugg, Ellis, Brown

Mids - Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Sloane, Hogan, Magner, Kerridge, Neale

Rucks - McEvoy, H.Mac, Giles, Stephenson

Forward - Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Chappy, Porplyzia, Hampton, Zorko, Couch, Sexton

DRAKBOMB!

what about these changes?? New rating??

Backs - Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Broughten, Hargrave, Darley, Bugg, Spurr, Brown

Mids - Ablett, Murphy, Priddis, D.Thomas, D.Smith, Magner, Kerridge, Neale

Rucks - McEvoy, H.Mac, Giles, Stephenson

Forward - Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Chappy, Porplyzia, Hampton, Zorko, Couch, Sexton

tor01doc

Aaah. That's better.

But if Kreuzer and Robinson fire blame felsty not me OK?

9/10 but I've just finished a bottle of red so who knows what that means.

Good luck.