How Many DT Accounts Can You Have?

Started by Chelskiman, March 04, 2012, 05:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Wasn't sure where to put this.  Anyway, can you have multiple DT accounts to make different teams with?  And if not is it likely you will get found out if you have two or three accounts?

Manbearpig

Some people get caught with multiple accounts because they stupidly give teams very similar names and have almost identical line-ups.

Winning with multiple teams isn't really winning, so it's best not to do it. If you want another team just join some other competition, like Sportal or SportsBet.

Justin Bieber

Your not allowed to, but I have two teams that are fun leagues. The random selection and mirror teams teams.

ossie85

IF - and they would only look if it was obvious - you'd be disqualified.

Justin Bieber

Chelskiman

Quote from: whatlez on March 04, 2012, 07:58:23 PM
Your not allowed to, but I have two teams that are fun leagues. The random selection and mirror teams teams.

Well that's why I wanted to know, as I thought the random selection league looked fun.  I do have two accounts already, my main one and then another one I use for players that I couldn't fit into my main team,  but I didn't know if three teams was over kill.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 05, 2012, 02:59:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 04, 2012, 07:58:23 PM

Well that's why I wanted to know, as I thought the random selection league looked fun.  I do have two accounts already, my main one and then another one I use for players that I couldn't fit into my main team,  but I didn't know if three teams was over kill.

I got rid of mirror team one, so now I got two...

Grannyboy

I used to play a money league where you could buy teams every month to win the monthly prize and not once did the 2nd and 3rd teams I made beat the 1st team, they always did ok but were a bit behind my 1st team. Chances are the 1st one you do will be superior and the just having others may convince you to split your hard decisions down the middle (if I put Swan in this team then I can have Pendles in that one when you know Swan is really the best choice) this can affect your decision making for your #1 team. Also the fact that if you actually win anything you're in danger of being kicked out...here are the keys to your brand new...hang on a sec, you cheated...how much would that suck? But if you're like whatlez and don't care, go ahead but it may just stuff your season up in the end.

Justin Bieber

It's not like I don't care, it's more that I don't I can win. I can talk all I want that I will, but really it's hard to do so. And the amount of people playing in random selection leagues is high so there is two teams right there.

Ziplock

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 04, 2012, 05:28:36 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this.  Anyway, can you have multiple DT accounts to make different teams with?  And if not is it likely you will get found out if you have two or three accounts?

it depends.

how many family members do you have to name them after? :P

jk.

cheating is bad.

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2012, 07:38:46 AM

Really??

It would be much easier to make it 1 per IP address. Tough titties if you have more than one family member that uses the same internet.

TheHanger

yeah you can always make one for your dad or sister or aunt for example, or so you will say

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on March 07, 2012, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2012, 07:38:46 AM

Really??

It would be much easier to make it 1 per IP address. Tough titties if you have more than one family member that uses the same internet.

that would be too cowy of them.

Justin Bieber

Yeah what if you have you and your brother as mad DT fans?

Dudge

Quote from: whatlez on March 08, 2012, 10:47:57 PM
Yeah what if you have you and your brother as mad DT fans?

Shoot ur brother.   jks  But is a valid point. I have three nephews who all use the same net