Colliwobblering 1 , 2, 3, which way do we go??

Started by Colliwobblers, March 04, 2012, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team do you prefer

1. 3 premium mids
4 (33.3%)
2. 4 premium mids
2 (16.7%)
3. rookie #2 ruck
2 (16.7%)
4. guns n rooks alone
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Colliwobblers

The 4 teams posted below, really appreciate some thoughts or a vote at least thanks all....

Team 1. 3 premium mids   =   before you vote consider bock as broughton or enright due to the suspension i forgot  :-[

Team 2. 4 premium mids

Team 3. rookie #2 ruck

Team 4. Guns n Rooks alone

Ringo

Based on NAB cup form I am seriously considering Reddan as Ruck 3 rather than Giles or Stephenson who imo have not impressed in NAB cup.

johnnytheboy1

Even the team projected with the most sc points looks good it has 2 tiger as B8 & B9 you should only have one or the other.
Team 1 has bock in it so i don't like that. So i prefer team 2 as it has 4 prem mids and s.Jacobs as ruck.Also dangerfield & the porps looked good in the nab cup match.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on March 04, 2012, 05:03:32 PM
Based on NAB cup form I am seriously considering Reddan as Ruck 3 rather than Giles or Stephenson who imo have not impressed in NAB cup.
I agree, I would rather see Redden at R3 and Giles at R4. Stephenson will play for cats as R2 imo, so Redden a better choice than Stephenson.

But i dont like Mummy as you R1. He wont play every game due to injury and suspension (due to a brain fade).

Which team?? i like team 3 if you fix your rucks

TheMailman

I wouldn' be so hasty on Mumford.

He's had a whole off season to knuckle down on his tackling to make way for the strict guidlines, you can't just do that in 1-2 weeks. Same with injury

Capper

Quote from: TheMailman on March 04, 2012, 07:35:06 PM

He's had a whole off season to knuckle down on his tackling to make way for the strict guidlines, you can't just do that in 1-2 weeks. Same with injury
will they rest him through the season as well???

TheMailman

Quote from: tabs on March 04, 2012, 07:36:20 PM

will they rest him through the season as well???

No, they'd lose games if they did that

T Dog

Capper

Hey Mailman, Do you think Pike will play more often then Seaby?? Thats the talk that i am hearing

TheMailman

Quote from: tabs on March 04, 2012, 10:08:38 PM

Hey Mailman, Do you think Pike will play more often then Seaby?? Thats the talk that i am hearing

Well Pyke has had to try and reinvent himself as a Forward option that can ruck. Basically he's trying to make himself the spot that we once thought was destined for Jesse White. So yeah he offers a bit more to Longmuire than Seaby does