Rate my team and i will kindly rate yours too!

Started by JamesHarden13, March 04, 2012, 01:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Brown, Wilkes)

Mids; Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Masten, Miles (Magner, Gibson)

Rucks; Luenberger, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Forwards; Buddy, Pavlich, Martin, Dangerfield, Bate, Pffeifer, Hampton (Kerridge, Sexton)

Cash left = $5600

Constructive critisicm welcome, anything you think that may benefit the team please say, and give it a rate and leave a link and ill rate yours!

felsty

not sold on giles.. hasnt shown a hell of a lot tbh and prob not enough for a place on the field yet
strong midfield i like it.. was looking at masten too but in the end i dont think there is any point unless he becomes a super premium mid which i dont think he will..
backs are perfect, same starting 4 as mine!
forwards are good but i would be wary of martin with his tough draw to begin with and bate is a spud.. wont get the midfield time he did in round 1 of nab imo

all in all an 8/10 its good but the ruck hurts you, id downgrade masten and upgrade bate to begin with.. hopefully giles will come good by the start of round 1

my team, please rate http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49753.0.html

tor01doc

Go Hawks - Hawthorn that is - not Atlanta!

3 premium defenders bye byes in round 13. Seems a common problem given the best defenders all seem to be from St K / Haw / Carl / Richmond. If you can swing one into mids it may help but willl be tight.

Is Ellis better than Morris? Costs a bit more up front and I can't see why.

Great mids - but are you short changing yourself on cash cows rookies here for the sake of some (not many) extra points early.

Limp rucks - see zillions of other posts re this strategy.

Bate could be fine. Also if Martin is in your best final team, then by all means put him in to save a trade later. Sure you might 'lose' a few grand but trades get tight and I can't see this year being any easier.

Good luck Mr Harden the f up.

the captain

I can't see Dangerfield having a standout year, and becoming a premium. People have thought he would for the past few years, and he never has, so he's a bit of a risk. Maybe upgrade him by downgrading Bate?

Also can't say I'm a fan of Masten, he could have a breakout year, but I wouldn't say it's worth the risk.

Other than that, you're looking pretty good.

ben_ess94

Rucks as already said, giles doubtful can be a strong RUCK for awhile i would look at upgrading him first.

rocklike down to a rookie use the cash to upgrade giles.
bate isn't in melbs best 22 was gonna be traded at end of season so his JS i still don't think is there