tell me your thoughts to give me something to work with

Started by biggooters, March 04, 2012, 10:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggooters

Team herpes cluster 2012

Def- Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Birchall, Lake, Ellis, Wilkes (Bugg, Brown)

Mid- Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Hayes, Hogan, Mcdonald (Mitchell, Magner)

Rucks- Sandilands, kruezer (stephenson, pattinson)

Fwds- Buddy, Fyfe, Chapman, N.Riewoldt, Porps, Smith, Saad (Smedts, Kerridge)

$4700 left over
Do u think this team is good enough to win the cash?

picklez

ben_ess94

blooooody good as well. Hard to see where you will go bad! smith which one sorry?just gotta hope byes don't killl you! possibly watch for lake as who knows what he will do
but overall

8.5/9

biggooters

Quote from: ben_ess94 on March 04, 2012, 12:06:05 PM
blooooody good as well. Hard to see where you will go bad! smith which one sorry?just gotta hope byes don't killl you! possibly watch for lake as who knows what he will do
but overall

8.5/9

Devon Smith from GWS dont know why everyone is worried bout byes this year weve got 24 trades and may only need to do 1 trade during that period

the captain

Really good team.

One thing you could think about doing is upgrade kruezer, downgrade hayes, get someone who will play to replace pattinson, then with your left over money upgrade Riewoldt.

biggooters

Quote from: the captain on March 04, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
Really good team.

One thing you could think about doing is upgrade kruezer, downgrade hayes, get someone who will play to replace pattinson, then with your left over money upgrade Riewoldt.

I think riewoldt will fire again this year and i reckon kruezer will also not worried bout having pattinson as i can spend the money elsewhere

quinny88

Your defence needs a mix around, cant be having 4 guns out of the side due to the buy and I know u have said we get 24 trades but  the guns u pick in your side should be there to stay and only be traded if their injured

Ringo

With having 4 prem def out in Round 4 you will not win the $50k. Do not mind 3 as we all be copping a minimum of one donut in Rounds 12 & 13. Know you say we have 24 trades but why waste 2 trades to trade out and then back in and as quinny says should not touch guns unless injured.  There are a number of back options that will score as well as Birchall (Shaw Broughton possibilities).

biggooters

Changed me team to make it more bye friendly

Def- Goddard, Scotland, Fisher, Broughton , Lake, Ellis, Wilkes (Bugg, Brown)

Mid- Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Hayes, Hogan, Mcdonald (Mitchell, Magner)

Rucks- Sandilands, kruezer (stephenson, pattinson)

Fwds- Buddy, Fyfe, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, Porps, Smith, Saad (Smedts, Kerridge)

even better?