Main Menu

H mac

Started by ando_10, March 04, 2012, 09:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

23 disposals last night against the swans. 14 hitouts

pretty impressive goldstein only had the 7 touches and 6 hitouts who may of been subbed off im not to sure.

but hmac is looking like a bit of a lock come round one thoughts?

Sida

It's was obviously that once Hmac came back into the team, and by those numbers looking at his best, the Goldstein will suffer scoring wise. Pretty sure Scott's planning to use Hmac as the number 1 ruckmen with Goldstein lurking the forward.

JamSainter

Currently my second ruck... Just looks like the coach is testing him out in the ruck for a whole match. Well, the coach would not have been disappointed, he dominated. Watch.this.space!

cortez

very tempted to start hmac with 3 rookies in my rucks. not quite sure yet tho

PICCOLLO

Quote from: cortez on March 04, 2012, 11:52:19 AM
very tempted to start hmac with 3 rookies in my rucks. not quite sure yet tho

Risky.  Hmac was considering giving the game away at the start of last year because his body was riddled with injury.  By all means have him but have a bail out plan at the first sign of trouble.  Him and a premo might make things more comfortable.

Torress

is looking good. on the radar, but if giles shows enough wouldn't you just pick him for R2? Hmac won't be a keeper.

mind you atm cox is my no. 1 with the best of the rest not doing enough yet.

Maca24

Kangas must be frothin at their ruck line up. One of the best, if not the best in the league.
If you're banking on HMac then you should of already had him by now!

ubeaut

He def looks good in the two games I've seen. Strong marking, good rucking will go forward and kick goals. If he can average 90 odd he should go up enough to make an easy upgrade to whoever is killing it out of the premos. Plus 90 odd is better than 70 odd from Giles.

burner11

Remember he has the bye with Leuey, Jacobs, Cox/Naitanui and Giles (If you still have him bu rnd. 11) ;-)

Richooo

for me the roos have too much ruck depth too consider having any of them. the role he played last night was with them barely using goldstein and copme rnd 1 they are not going to waste a player of goldstein caliber. Expect the two of them to split there load and both their scoring suffer accordingly i reeckon