Picking the best rookies

Started by billnats, March 03, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billnats

Hey guys,
Looking at fixing up the rookies, as I have my prems all sorted. I have 200k to spend so just want the best players worth 94k-200k.

Def - Smedts, Darley, Bugg, L. Brown
Mid - D. Smith, Zorko, Gibson, Magner
Forwards - Horlin-Smith, Hall, Treloar, Kerridge

Pfeiffer is my only lock up forward at the moment. For the rest, give me some names that deserve to be there and who doesnt!

CrowsFan

If you are going to pick Devon Smith would be much better to pick him up forward :)

billnats

Ye I can swap with Kerridge, considering Magnum's quality thus far

Obese Arachnid

Rookies don't matter yet.

The week before round one is what it's all about.

ubeaut

Quote from: Obese Arachnid on March 04, 2012, 04:59:38 AM
Rookies don't matter yet.

The week before round one is what it's all about.
Yep. Hard to lock in anyone in the rookie department until they announce round 1 teams. Only Treloar, Bugg, Giles and Stephenson are close to locks for me at this stage.

burner11

Treloar was wearing a moon boot last week, Zorko is injured won't play round 1, Wilson, Clifton, Darley, Bruce, Coniglio GWS, It's a smorgasboard atm till rnd.1 ;-)

meow meow

HOMBSCH was GWS's best performed player last year. Don't worry about his DT stats being low. He kicks like Drummond and will score more points per kick than any other player in their team. They're hiding him, just like Shiel, Setanta, Cornes, Brogan. Their round 1 players. They'll surface soon.

Townsend isn't getting any attention. It's clear to see that he's capable of mixing it with AFL opponents. Sheedy loves him.