Previous topic - Next topic

sutho111

Backs: Goddar, shaw, bock, fisher, davis, bugg - brown wilkes
Centre: Ablett, boyd, selwood hayes d smith s hogan - magner lucas
Rucks: cox giles redden stephenson
Fwd: Franklin fyfe chapman lewis j riewoldt  saad j cameron - panos hall

Ringo

How much cash left.
Backs: Are you happy with Bock missing for 2 games.  Bock, Goddard, Fisher share Round 13 bye as well.
Mids: Sound
Rucks: 1 Prem 3 rook strategy.
Forward: Sound

Rating 8/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs if you are willing to play one of your 2 bench players first 2 rounds then leave Bock in your team but otherwise Broughton,Enright or Hurn are the go. If you don't make that change now you will need to do it after round 12 at the Latest.
Mids: Devon Smith has looked good in the match against the Hawks.Lenny Hayes is the only Risk here.
Rucks: Giles will be in many teams so you are not going to lose a lot of points.
Fwds: Jeremy Cameron ihas also looked good so far so he could do well as F7. You need the odd unique and you have that with Lewis.

Overall: This team will look really good once the right changes are made in defence. I give this team an 8.5/10

sutho111

i have 4,900 cash left, really keen on cameron he looks a keeper same as devon smith!

sutho111

i also left out brandon ellis from richmond he is on my bench

Ringo

Only concern as I said Round 13 Bye.\ and Bock missing 2 games,

Starting to form some opinions on rookies at the moment but prefer to see next weeks games as well when they have played a second full game.  Like the look of both Devon Smith and Jeremy Cameron and they are on my radar. Cameron suffered a corked thigh today so watch.

sutho111

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Bock, Davis, Bugg, L Brown - Wilkes, Ellis
Centres: Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Selwood, Lucas, Hogan  - D Smith, Magner
Rucks: Cox, Giles - Redden, Stephenson
Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Lewis, Porpa, Saad, Cameron - Hall, Panos

Made some changes have 27,300 left over