Shane 'Reckless' Mumford

felsty

Can pick one of these two and I already have the Big Matt Burger
Who would you choose?

burner11

Big_Cox14

Ringo

Neither for 2 reasons:

Various articles on Sandi being managed this year so this may effect SC scoring.

Mumford will more tan likely miss 3/4 matches with suspension and injury as well.

Capper

If i had to choose between the 2 as a swans supporter i would say Sandi.

His time will be managed but but he will still score well

no eye deer

Not much talk around here about Goldstein? So far I'm leaning that way.

MC

Your name seems to deter anyone else from following your lead! Hmac will share some of his points - can't see him pulling a D Cox this year...

Obese Arachnid

Quote from: Ringo on March 03, 2012, 06:04:44 PM
Neither for 2 reasons:

Various articles on Sandi being managed this year so this may effect SC scoring.

Mumford will more tan likely miss 3/4 matches with suspension and injury as well.

Based on brain fart("more tan likely miss 3/4 matches"). Not intending to have Buddy then?

If we are talking Barry Hall at 29yrs of age, you don't pick him because he has a history of Brain Farts.
Ridiculous to assume this is a pattern for a young player, that gets done for a very innocuous tackle or such.
A guy that has probably just worked out what his body is capable of, went to a new team & had to adjust to the style.
Now he's the right age (for him) to take the game on, on the SCG. Geez, have a feel for the game & put the stats book away.
Mummy number one this year!