Previous topic - Next topic

Which combo do you think and why?

Kruezer and Sidebottom
10 (58.8%)
Mumford and Porplyzia
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Bennyy

Which is the better option.? I had J Brown but obviously had to change and now have sidey. Just floating ideas. LIke the idea of set and forget rucks specially if Kreuz dont impress pre season, but then could leave my forward line looking a bit bare.

Heres my team on the last page if you want to have a look at structure

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49009.15.html

which do you prefer and why? Thanks :)

Mozza3

I'd go Mummy/Porps. Mummy is a proven gun who should be in the top 3 rucks at years end. Porps should be a handy cash cow with good job security. Kruezer and Sidebottom are gambles that might pay off but if they both fail your down a couple of trades at least.

Bennyy

Cheers Mozza.
Yes I like the idea of getting Mumford, and knowing that barring something silly I can just leave him. Porps does leave my fwd line a bit more risky tho, Ahhh the decisions!

burner11

Mummy and Sidey

Due to Mummy only missing when he's suspended and Sidey hasn't missed too many..Porps will go down again never played a full season and not a big ball winner, you'd have to rely on him kicking bags of goals

Bennyy

Quote from: burner11 on March 02, 2012, 08:34:26 PM
Mummy and Sidey

Due to Mummy only missing when he's suspended and Sidey hasn't missed too many..Porps will go down again never played a full season and not a big ball winner, you'd have to rely on him kicking bags of goals

That isnt an option! Only got the 840-50 thousand to spend on the 2 a million or so!

burner11

Bennyy

Nah mumford leaves me with 250 odd! Only throwing ideas out i guess still gotta watch form! Watch the four of these and others closely

Justin Bieber

Bennyy

Tough call. Can nearly get to winderlich as well instead of porplyzia! Rucks just look sooo tasty with cox and mummy!