Please rate and offer crticism

Started by WillDel, March 02, 2012, 06:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillDel

http://imageshack.us/f/813/foreignlegion.png/

Click the link to view the image. Or just view in text below.

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Clarke, Ellis, Darley, Smedts, Bugg

Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Sloane, Pfeiffer, Neale, Manger, Gibson

Mumford, Smith, Giles, Stephenson

Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Saad, Hampton, Weedon, Kerridge, Sexton

thedoomies

Not bad team to start.
Risky with smith but could pay off. if you have cash handy i would upgrade to a prem ruck.
Also with lots of rookies be sure to make the right choices after the nab cup and look at round 1 selections.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Looking Great can't see any risks here.
Mids I think Sloane is a good selection as should score just as well as a rookie would.
Rucks: Smith wasn't that impressive last night so you may want to look out other options.
Fwds No problems here fwds look steady enough.

Overall Your weakest area is 2nd Ruck but apart from that your team has 11 premiums. With this team your scores with be high one week and low the other. i Give your team a 7.5/10

Ringo

Sorry to disagree with Johnny but Smith was subbed  off at Half Time last night.  Had 11 hit outs and 10 possessions for first half so I would not consider that unimpressive in a half of football for a Ruckman.  If doubled for full game would exceed his current B/e for both DT and SC. So go with gut,

You will have 3 prem Def with bye in Round 13 and 3 prem forwards in Round 12, If they will be your only donuts ok but just watch.

johnnytheboy1

Now that i look at it Ringo is correct. Now that i look at Smith's DT score i noticed that he only played half a game so disregard my rating.
But as Ringo has stated you will need to make Changes due to the 3 Premiums def on the Bye.

Maybe Go Birchall to Broughton  to avoid the donut.

SonsOfZeus

pass on sloane. better options for cash cow and is noit a keeper