2012 W15 Preseason Friendlies: Week 1 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 02, 2012, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: meow meow on March 05, 2012, 07:09:06 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 05, 2012, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: meow meow on March 05, 2012, 06:51:31 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 05, 2012, 06:44:00 PM
The result for the much anticipated clash between the Bears and the Islanders is up.

Amazingly, even with only 14 men on the field, the Bears smashed the Islanders by 24 points! :o

Looks like the Islanders have got a lot of work to do....

24 points in DT scoring. Remember, Daniel Kerr kicked the winning goal...

*Edit - you didn't have Kerr on the ground. Nevermind then.
Actually meow that is 240 points in DT scoring ;)

Oh right.

Crok's legacy will live on at the Islanders for quite some time.

Good one meow.

BTW, I've just posted the result for your first preseason match...looks like were both losers... :P

ossie85

So far the highest score of the round. Feed em good in South Korea

meow meow

My 1st round pick was too busy playing basketball. He didn't need to be a part of this week's loss. He'll be a part of many of those in the season proper.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2012, 07:27:24 PM

So far the highest score of the round. Feed em good in South Korea

Still one game to count...

...which I'm doing after dinner.  :P

pothead

CrowsFan

Quote from: pothead on March 05, 2012, 08:06:39 PM
HP got me by 2 points  :(
You weren't playing HP, I was.
You were against MC ;)

c4v3m4n

c4v3m4n

The final result has been posted and it sees the Suns defeat the Tigers by 10 points.

Ringo, the boys were right and unfortunately I did read it as Dal Santo and Trengove were captains. But as you said, lesson learnt. My advice would be to note your captains separately when listing the team sheet.  :)

Thanks everyone for participating this week, it's been great fun and it looks like we are in for a very close season! Once the SC scores have been released, I'll tweak the figures and announce the official winners!

Ringo

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 05, 2012, 09:41:29 PM
The final result has been posted and it sees the Suns defeat the Tigers by 10 points.

Ringo, the boys were right and unfortunately I did read it as Dal Santo and Trengove were captains. But as you said, lesson learnt. My advice would be to note your captains separately when listing the team sheet.  :)

Thanks everyone for participating this week, it's been great fun and it looks like we are in for a very close season! Once the SC scores have been released, I'll tweak the figures and announce the official winners!
Thanks C4 - Fish asked me to post and I did from work in a hurry as I was not going to get home before game time.  Less haste next time and pay more attention to how I record Captain and vice..

FisherSaints

Doesn't matter it's only preseasOn, it would have been close if I had Rock as captain.

Torpedo10

c4, Your amazing. I'm doing the Friendlies for the euros but I doubt I'll get to you standard of quality. thanks for the Friendlies and looking forward to next week.  :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: FisherSaints on March 05, 2012, 09:48:25 PM
Doesn't matter it's only preseasOn, it would have been close if I had Rock as captain.

You would have still lost, but only by 7 points overall. 837 to 830.

Would have made for some very very very interesting SC scores.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 05, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
c4, Your amazing. I'm doing the Friendlies for the euros but I doubt I'll get to you standard of quality. thanks for the Friendlies and looking forward to next week.  :)

Thanks Torps. Much appreciated.

pothead

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 05, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
Quote from: pothead on March 05, 2012, 08:06:39 PM
HP got me by 2 points  :(
You weren't playing HP, I was.
You were against MC ;)
i keep getting it mixed round cause i am playing HP this week coming  ::)

PowerBug

Just looking through the 1st quarter scores, and it seems that the Armadillos picked the third best backline, only behind the Brewers and the Cobras. The Pumas had the worst backline in terms of getting the ball. :)