2012 W15 Preseason Friendlies: Week 1 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 02, 2012, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Ringo

Thanks Guys - Lessons learned,  Great to learn during friendlies not comp.

CrowsFan

Will Minson looks like he could be a steal at pick 358 if he keeps performing like he has done in the pre season so far! :D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2012, 07:31:35 PM
Will Minson looks like he could be a steal at pick 358 if he keeps performing like he has done in the pre season so far! :D

I know the feeling, Sam Gibson and Henry Cunningham have been great so far for me! ;D

c4v3m4n

Haha, Maca's been hit again with yet another player choosing not to play...this time its the big Sandi! :o

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 04, 2012, 09:10:20 PM
Haha, Maca's been hit again with yet another player choosing not to play...this time its the big Sandi! :o

I'll expect a big score from my man Griffin then :D

pothead

ossie85

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on March 04, 2012, 09:46:44 PM

Should have given Griffen the C
Gave Minson the VC, probably should have given him the C the way he performed today!

If Griffin gets games during the season it could be possible that I will be playing with 3 rucks in my 15! :o

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Gave Gibbs the C.

Reckon I've got Purple covered, and it was good to give players like Hamling a run

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2012, 07:31:35 PM
Don't broadcast too far CF - have come to the same conclussion Only problem he also has round 11 bye with a couple of guns.

ossie85

c4v3m4n

The first provisional result (based on DT scores, opposed to official SC scores) is in!! ;D ;D

The Buenos Aires Armadillos have defeated the Dublin Destroyers 14.8.92 to 11.11.77.

More results will appear throughout today so keep a look out.

CrowsFan

How do you come up with those scores c4? ???