2012 W15 Preseason Friendlies: Week 1 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 02, 2012, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

In Maca's defence i think Bartel should be allowed to start. After all, it is only a friendly. :P

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on March 03, 2012, 10:57:02 PM
In Maca's defence i think Bartel should be allowed to start. After all, it is only a friendly. :P
Thanks PB.
After all I would of had him named anyway!  :-X

CrowsFan

Maca if you've noticed no one else has really named their stars. Why bother complaining that you can't play Bartel? ???

ossie85

Yeah sorry Maca :( Unlucky, but you did miss the cut-off. You'll probably win the flag this year anyway :)

c4v3m4n

Maca, be glad you have a captain who played. Look at the team you're playing, the New Dehli Tigers...

...both their captains didn't play. :o :-\

c4v3m4n

Tell you what though, I'm glad I told everyone to name 6 emergencies...

...few teams are going to need most of them! :o

UPDATE: All teams have been updated, with who didn't play.

QUESTION: Do you want DT scores for the preseason games for the meantime (they'll be changed when SC scores are released), or are you happy to wait until SC scores are released?

ossie85

I'd be happy with just DT scores for the preseason, but whatever is easiest for you c4

ossie85

Also c4, Hamling will be my emergency for McEvoy yes as he is my only ruck emergency? That is how I see emergencies working this year. That an emergency replaces a player in that position

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on March 04, 2012, 01:15:23 PM

I'd be happy with just DT scores for the preseason, but whatever is easiest for you c4

I don't mind if I have to do a little more work... :P

Quote from: ossie85 on March 04, 2012, 01:17:40 PM

Also c4, Hamling will be my emergency for McEvoy yes as he is my only ruck emergency? That is how I see emergencies working this year. That an emergency replaces a player in that position

Yeah, that's what I was going to do. I'm just scratching the players out now and then going to throw emergencies in where they best fit later.

FisherSaints

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2012, 01:52:59 AM
Maca if you've noticed no one else has really named their stars. Why bother complaining that you can't play Bartel? ???

c4v3m4n

Ringo

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 04, 2012, 12:52:22 PM
Maca, be glad you have a captain who played. Look at the team you're playing, the New Dehli Tigers...

...both their captains didn't play. :o :-\
Sorry but if you look at the Team I posted in the thread for FS I has Rockliff as Captain and Bock as VC.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45130.120.html
The New Delhi Tigers management Team have consulted and here is our Team for this weeks match

Defenders- Corey Enright, Nathan Bock, (vc)Jackson Trengove, Kyle Cheney
Midfielders- Tom Rockliff, (c) Nick Dal Santo, Jared Polec, Rhys Palmer
Ruckman- Orren Stephenson   
Forwards- Daniel Giansiracusa, James Podsiadly, Brent Harvey, Ian Callinan
Utilities- Max Bailey, Sam Sheldon
Emergencies- Kirk Ugle, Zac Dawson, Sam Lonergan

Maybe bad read with the c after the name rather than before. Fish will confirm my email to him appointing Rocky as Capt and Bock as VC,

ossie85

Is confusing Ringo, to me that looks like Dal Santo and Jackson! But the other combo makes slightly more sense

CrowsFan

Ringo the confusion isn't because you put the c after but because there was also a comma first. If you had written Tom Rockliff (C), Nick Dal Santo there wouldn't have been any confusion ;)