ROK Gone 6 Weeks...

Started by RiOtChEsS, March 02, 2012, 04:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obese Arachnid

Quote from: cortez on March 02, 2012, 09:27:41 PM
Quote from: MC on March 02, 2012, 08:56:50 AM
So the more important (SC) factor is; how will this affect Goodes?

yes the important thing is how it will affect goodes.... :-\
How about how is o'keefe?  i'd love to see you get injured and noone give a shower. but your a collingwood supporter sp can't really expect much more!
Oh and one lasy thing, hope you enjoyed tbe first saturday in october last year you muppet!!!

Seriously dude get of your high horse. You are in a SC thread, the guy is asking a SC question. I'm sure he doesn't like to see any player go down with an injury, we just lost Krak & Caff, we know it hurts. He's asking will this have a negative or positive impact on how Goodes will work without him.

Comprehension seems to be a lost commodity in Australia these days.

Geelong are the reigning DESERVED PREMIERS, no doubt.

MC

Quote from: cortez on March 02, 2012, 09:27:41 PM
Quote from: MC on March 02, 2012, 08:56:50 AM
So the more important (SC) factor is; how will this affect Goodes?

yes the important thing is how it will affect goodes.... :-\
How about how is o'keefe? i'd love to see you get injured and noone give a shower. but your a collingwood supporter sp can't really expect much more!
Oh and one lasy thing, hope you enjoyed tbe first saturday in october last year you muppet!!!

Jeez, the class is oozing from your pores...
It's not as if I don't give a f*ck about ROK - but what's done is done!
You're not a Collingwood supporter, and haven't got a complete grasp of the English language just yet - so what does that say about you? If you could spell or at the very least control the grammatical fundamentals of the English language then perhaps i'd take you seriously - you muppet!   ::)

cortez

im suprised a collingwood supporter can spell so well and use such big words. im impressed!!!

cortez

oh and one last thing which ride are you in control of at your local carnival?

MC

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2012, 08:15:31 AM
oh and one last thing which ride are you in control of at your local carnival?

Haha that was a good call! I'm actually a teacher.