How's my team looking?

Started by the captain, March 01, 2012, 08:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the captain

It's mostly how I want it, but Couch and Gibson I'll have to make sure they are elevated from the rookie list before the season starts. Also I'm still working out which rookies to have on the field, and which to have as emergencies. So yeh, any thoughts?

upthemaidens

if u are going for league win, then its fine.....
  if you are going for overall then kreuzer will cost u about 20 points and having hayes will cost u a quality cash cow.
  also i doubt rowe will get games and its not worth having the dpp link if the other player isnt gunna get many games.

the captain

Ok, so I traded Hayes for Tom Mitchell, Kruzer to Leuenberger, Rowe to Kerridge and Bower to Lake/Hargrave, just need to have a look before i decide which of them i'll choose. That any better?

upthemaidens

Quote from: the captain on March 01, 2012, 09:29:51 PM
Ok, so I traded Hayes for Tom Mitchell, Kruzer to Leuenberger, Rowe to Kerridge and Bower to Lake/Hargrave, just need to have a look before i decide which of them i'll choose. That any better?
i would think so..
    btw i would keep bower(if he gets picked)  and also by having berger,cox u will be getting a donut in rd.11, so i would suggest getting sandi or mummy instead. that will save atleast one zero during the byes

the captain

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 01, 2012, 09:38:02 PM
Quote from: the captain on March 01, 2012, 09:29:51 PM
i would think so..
    btw i would keep bower(if he gets picked)  and also by having berger,cox u will be getting a donut in rd.11, so i would suggest getting sandi or mummy instead. that will save atleast one zero during the byes
Good point, forgot to check the byes.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Pretty good although you will be rely on Lake/Hargrave to Score highly each week which i don't think will happen.
Mids you have mad a wise decision in Downgrading Hayes but will Tom mitchell debut in Round1 and what is his job security like.
Ruck 2 Premium rucks can't get much better.
Fwds Good mix of Premiums and Rookies.

Overall This is a great side it has 14 premiums which is what you need there is 1 mid pricer and 7 Rookies. You have used the DPP well all you need to do is make you don't have too many out on the bye.

the captain

Any other thoughts? Still gotta look at NAB cup form on D4 for one of Lake/Bower/Hargrave.

Ringo

Couple of issues with it.

Watch ROK progress with the injury conflicting views whether he will play Round 1. Maybe look at his team mate Goodes with tinkering  mid prems as you have 5 prems costing greater than $600k representing 27% of your salary cap.

Lake/Bower/Hargrave at D4 You would want them to average at least 95.

Overall 8/10 (13 Prem keepers.

the captain

Oh, crap, forgot about ROK's injury. Ok, Scotland -> Delidio, ROK -> Pav. Better?

Ringo

Only problem would be then all 4 of your prem forwards have round 13 bye.

the captain

No I wouldn't? I'd have 2 with the round 12 bye, and 2 with the round 13 bye, which would be the same with ROK.

JamSainter

It's a nice guns 'n' rookies team. I like it.
9/10.
BUT, if you are going just guns 'n' rookies (which is basically what you are doing) you must make sure you have the best rookies possible (that doesn't necessarily mean price wise) but pay close attention to NAB Cup and you are set.

Ringo

Quote from: the captain on March 04, 2012, 11:47:50 AM
No I wouldn't? I'd have 2 with the round 12 bye, and 2 with the round 13 bye, which would be the same with ROK.
Sorry my cross eyed spreadsheet.  You are correct
Good substitutions now.  Just select the correct rookies for great team. 9/10

the captain

Decided Lake over Hargrave, he was playing great in the first half when I watched him today.

felsty

serious cap?!
hargrave had 27 possies and 11 marks, absolutely nailed it..