Main Menu

lids

Started by yorgis, March 01, 2012, 07:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

just putting it out there fellas. we all know that most players who have interrupted pre seasons generally don't last the

distance. i know he's done a few hard yards already but what about lids ?

quinny88

has only missed 4 games out of a possible 154 so far in his career.. a bit of hamstring tightness that happened 6 weeks from rd 1 wont hold him back

4INAROW

cortez

definately dont get him. his hammys are worse than saint nicks knees and more fragile than brownies face. stay away!!!

seriously tho im sick of the lids threads. he will be fine. just leave it as that!!!

yorgis

hey cortez, i'm not jumping off the lids train. just wondering if he does'nt get to play much in the nab,  do you think it

may take him a while to settle down? if so his price will drop. i know he definately can't be labelled as injury prone

cortez

maybe if you had gibbs/ hodge you could let him go and hope he drops in price but the fact is there arent many  ultra prems in the defense and only a couple that may score as high az lids.

4INAROW

Runnin Scared

I'm starting without him, but will be on the potential upgrade list. Hammy is a concern and may reduce his scoring potential and therefore price drop. Ideal time then to upgrade to him if he holds out.

fever

his hammy and richmonds tough draw point to him being a great upgrade target, but for me it's just shrug your shoulders and have him.

cortez

Quote from: Runnin Scared on March 02, 2012, 10:59:52 AM
I'm starting without him, but will be on the potential upgrade list. Hammy is a concern and may reduce his scoring potential and therefore price drop. Ideal time then to upgrade to him if he holds out.

Hahahahahahahahahaha sorry i can't stop laughing Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ahhhh thats some funny stuff

nathan11

Quote from: cortez on March 01, 2012, 11:30:40 PM
maybe if you had gibbs/ hodge you could let him go and hope he drops in price but the fact is there arent many  ultra prems in the defense and only a couple that may score as high az lids.

pretty sure gibbs in only a mid this year

alexross

Quote from: nathan11 on March 02, 2012, 03:29:05 PM
Quote from: cortez on March 01, 2012, 11:30:40 PM

pretty sure gibbs in only a mid this year

Pretty sure he ceans if Hodge and Gibbs could be selected as defenders.
What Cortez is saying is there are barely any out and out gun SC scorers in the backline and Lids is one of the very few you would want to have.

cortez

exactly alex! and everyone is going on about richmonds hard draw. they have had a hard draw for the last 4 years since they have been shower the last 4 years plus longer and in that time his average has stayed above 100 each season. this shows that he can still score well in a losing team.