first attempt at the $50k!! please rate!

Started by envmch, March 01, 2012, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

envmch

hey guys this is my first go at my supercoach team! would really love some feedback cheers!

def:  goddard, scotland, deledio, burgyone, suban, bugg, morris, wilkies, brown

med: ablett, murphy, swallow, shuey, wingard, zorko, gibson, magner

ruck: leuenberger, kreuzer, giles, stepehenson

fwd: franklin, goodes, pavlich, sidebottom, rohan, smedts, hampton, traelor, weddon

cheers!

McBayne

You've got a good structure going here, so a few changes and you'll have a great team to go with:

- BACKS: There are better Hawthorn defenders than Burgyone (who is only getting older) such as Birchall or Suckling. Lake would be better than Suban, if he matches his past form, and saves you a bit of cash. I like your rookies and I think most people are going with these four.

- MID: First three mids are good, and Shuey is a good unique pick, but downgrade Wingard as he's too expensive and will likely spend most games with the green vest on. Look for Shiel of Neale as cheaper alternatives who will get significant game time.

- RUCKS: Set and forget, about 50% of people will go 2 guns - 2 rookies and the other 50% will go 1 gun - 3 rookies. This is a personal choice and stick to what you think is best.

- FWDS: Not sure that Rohan will break out this year, there are good forward rookies who will probably score similarly and will give you plenty of cash in the bank for upgrades later in the season. Good quality rookies so far, keep an eye on NAB Cup form to make sure you have the best rookies.

Good luck.

Capper

imo i dont like suban, i guess you brought him in for Lake??

No room for Pendles or Swan??

Not a bad team though 8/10

envmch

ive just got a hunch about suban boys! i definetly was iffy about wingard! not sure weather to spend the money on upgrading shuey or should i upgrade the defense?